OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Any news of these hitting stateside?  I haven't seen these at any US retailers.
609048-108

you're lucky dude, they decided to release them in the US

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/air-max-95

they are available at oneness now
wink.gif

I saw those last weekend at either Finishline or Footlocker can't remember but they are Definitely around. Also they have the no sews at footaction for cheap, I saw a pair of the purple and blue colorways for $69.99.

so looks like black grapes arent going to release in the states :frown:

they're expensive on ebay

so looks like black grapes arent going to release in the states :frown:

they're expensive on ebay

I hate when that crap happens...

Drives up the price so much.

Then when/if they do decide to release them stateside fools think those prices are the going rate and stock up to flip and resell and leaves the rest of us out in the cold who actually wants them.

It's so weird... I'm usually a 10.5, but I tried on a pair of 10.5 no-sews yesterday and they fit like an 11. According to footlocker, they suggest to go a half-size up lol. Not in my case, I guess.

Then I tried on one of the more expensive stitched version and they were TTS for a 10.5, but I also tried a size 10 and they also fit too, but much more snug.

Do you think that the stitched versions would actually "stretch" or give way to some space after several wears if I got a size 10 ?

It's so weird... I'm usually a 10.5, but I tried on a pair of 10.5 no-sews yesterday and they fit like an 11. According to footlocker, they suggest to go a half-size up lol. Not in my case, I guess.

Then I tried on one of the more expensive stitched version and they were TTS for a 10.5, but I also tried a size 10 and they also fit too, but much more snug.

Do you think that the stitched versions would actually "stretch" or give way to some space after several wears if I got a size 10 ?
why do you wanna squeeze your foot into a sz 10 while you're tts is sz 10,5, i dont understand that
nerd.gif

tbh i dunno if the stitched version will gonna streched out after a couple of wears

i would play it safe and stay with your normal sz, if you take the sz 10 and they wont stretched out after couple of wears

you will gonna get stuck with a shoe that is uncomfortable to wear

and waisting your money on something that you dont wear and end up selling it and losing your hard earned cash
wink.gif

Copped the cobalt 95s last night. I made/returned some similar id's a while ago so i'm stoked. Got suckered into getting AM plus hyper blues to get the 20%off at FTL too . :tongue:

Last edited:

why do you wanna squeeze your foot into a sz 10 while you're tts is sz 10,5, i dont understand that
nerd.gif

tbh i dunno if the stitched version will gonna streched out after a couple of wears

i would play it safe and stay with your normal sz, if you take the sz 10 and they wont stretched out after couple of wears

you will gonna get stuck with a shoe that is uncomfortable to wear

and waisting your money on something that you dont wear and end up selling it and losing your hard earned cash
wink.gif
Thanks for the advice. I'll keep all that in mind.

yes they do  :wink:   i have ordered the AM90 atmos tiger from them before

now they even have a new option and you can check out as guest without account
I guess I need to figure out how to convert the text to English and I might have to purchase. Thanks

[h1]NIKE AIR MAX 95 EM (SPACE MISSION)[/h1]
Earlier this week, Nike showed us two classic silhouettes featuring Turquoise highlights, and they’ve gone done it once again with this Air Max 95. With the Engineered Mesh upper featuring a cloudy print sitting sweet above a signature solid black AM95 sole, these things look like they’ve just returned from some kinda space mission. Applying turquoise to the inside of the air units, the lining and the tongue logo, as well as adding a cobalt Swoosh and lacing loops makes this delivery jump hard.

THESE ARE HARD!!!!!

This model is making 20 years old next year!!! Nike better have some surprises. I'm expecting some original cws with fat *** bubbles! But of course only I could dream smh :smh: then retail is 160 for them

are these shoes even comfy anymore...i had them back in the day..kinda hurt my feet a little

Back
Top Bottom