OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

lol u doing business. if obly they didnt put that mishka eye ball. colorwY n material is clean. still, hard to accept the shape of these now lol
the shape aint that bad imo, what it think is difficult to accept

is the fact that the 3 bubbles at the back are so small compared to the older 95s
frown.gif

Last edited:

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  Is 11/22 the confirmed release date for the Escape pack? Any idea on retail price and who is releasing them? 
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-11/nike-sportswear-escape-collection

Nike Internationalist Mid 140$

Nike Air Max 1 150$

Nike Air Max 90 160$

Nike Air Max 95 200$

eek.gif

sick.gif

nerd.gif
  @AM95

22nd of november is for the UK Endclothing release

but i just went to their site and see that it is removed, maybe it got pushed back

like what happend to the AM1 Hyperfuse Night Track Pack from last year

Last edited:
personally i think the 95s are the best from the whole Escape pack, but that $200 dollar pricetag is pretty heavy tho

My search is finally over! Found these on ebay for a great price..extremely happy [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Hello all I'm new here and have been lurking this thread for a few couple of weeks, does anyone know how rare the Atmos Viotech are nowadays? and if they're still possible to get in a 8-9/10 condition? Or DS if possible ofc.

Hello all I'm new here and have been lurking this thread for a few couple of weeks, does anyone know how rare the Atmos Viotech are nowadays? and if they're still possible to get in a 8-9/10 condition? Or DS if possible ofc.
they are becoming pretty rare nowadays

but they do pop up on ebay from time to time

DS pair do exist but if you come accros a pair

you deff need to drop $300-$450 depending on what sz it is

best thing to do is check ebay on a regular base

Back
Top Bottom