OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

No just fanta sea

They will go goid with the people who like to dress like punky freakin brewster

Last edited:
Extreme hype beast shoe, resellers are salivating
but i have to admit that nike did a good job with giving the am95s some shine this year

the 95s can deff need some image boost imo, its been a long time ago that nike came with some special releases for the 95

i also starting to get back in the 95 game, it have took 10 years from me to accept that small air unit lol

not my thing. they should of made the outer part of the shoe with the hot pink color (the place where you put the shoe lace through) and the other side should of been anything but NEON GREEN! tired of that color. maybe a color that we haven't seen yet

nah the WT series has been dying out.

unless they got some doernbecher ebay auction only type marketing behind it

180 + free shipping... Had to do it. Have a feeling these are gonna be hard to come by. None of the footlockers/finish lines around me are getting em

180 + free shipping... Had to do it. Have a feeling these are gonna be hard to come by. None of the footlockers/finish lines around me are getting em
$10 over retail is good. cheaper than if you had to pay shipping from some shop. but i highly doubt these will be hard to come by

Wondering how much these new 2015 OG Neons differ from the ones they released with the 2012 Vintage pack.

I'm a complete sneakerhead at heart but I have to disagree with you guys about the WT95s. Although they're not the most creative shoes around, I like them!! I like em & could see myself buying them & possibly wearing em 1 day.
The concept is great, but the shoes themselves need to differ from pair to pair

Back
Top Bottom