OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Was gud fam! Its ben awhile since i posted. Pics of upcoming grape 95s and it looks promising :pimp: the PSI numbers are bak too! But i prefer huge bubbles

I wish they brought am 95 to nikeID. I have a lot of cws in mind that I would like to see on this shoe.

I havent seen the new ones yet but the 2012 neons were 'OGs' and the neon was def the closest to the originals (green neon the 08's were more yellow) ..I'm gonna assume the newer ones aren't gonna be the same..but when they do I will def compare

2012s were great IMO

Last edited:
^^Having the shoe early, while that IG post clearly states he's selling a pair of 2005s??

Box is also clearly an old model.

Damnit, got too excited for the upcoming release that I must've read it too fast and just saw air max 95 neon, size, and price haha. I apoligize for my mistake. I will edit the post.

Neons are always easy to get..and the price remain relatively low well after they release..it seems 95s are not as popular as they used to be..I'm not complaining tho :smile:

one of the best IMO

Heard the neons are releasing July 25th, I need them early tho if anyone know a legit place in New York City that'll have them early let me know. NT fam

Heard the neons are releasing July 25th, I need them early tho if anyone know a legit place in New York City that'll have them early let me know. NT fam
can you explain to me why you want them early, its not like that they will sell out or something like that

Back
Top Bottom