OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I wonder if the Neons will be "OG" with the box and psi on the soles, or just a regular release like the Solars. (I'm not keen on AM95 history, but I don't think Solars were an OG CW were they?)

This thread has more movement in the last couple days then the whole year :lol: I'm worried I won't be able to get a pair of neons now.

If retail fails you, these are definitely worth paying a few bucks more on resell

Damn! Neons dropping again already? Nike gonna Nike.

I still got my pair from 2015. Picked up first day they dropped on 7/25/15. Retail was $170. I wonder the 2018 price will be? I’m good this time around. Good luck to those who want.

5A5514CB-0326-4CAD-8667-EC2721E4682D.jpeg

Last edited:
I paid 15-20% below retail because FNL screwed up my order twice. :smokin

Since it's slow(er) in here I'll go on a little rant. Why is it that the 95s are literally the only airmax I have to size up in? Size 14 across the board...AM1, AM90, BW, 180, 93, 97, 98, AMP, AMZero. But the 95 just wails on my big toes. They're too short and the toebox is pointed inward from the medial side. I'm positive a 14.5 would be perfect, but I'm forced to size up to a 15. They feel fine, albeit a bit wide and spacious on top of my foot. Thankfully these have a giant heel cup and good lacing, so I don't have slippage.

I just find it odd. I've seen plenty of guys that have to size up on certain AM, but rarely for just ONE model. Does anyone else have a similar problem with 95s? Or any other air max for that matter?

I paid 15-20% below retail because FNL screwed up my order twice. :smokin

Since it's slow(er) in here I'll go on a little rant. Why is it that the 95s are literally the only airmax I have to size up in? Size 14 across the board...AM1, AM90, BW, 180, 93, 97, 98, AMP, AMZero. But the 95 just wails on my big toes. They're too short and the toebox is pointed inward from the medial side. I'm positive a 14.5 would be perfect, but I'm forced to size up to a 15. They feel fine, albeit a bit wide and spacious on top of my foot. Thankfully these have a giant heel cup and good lacing, so I don't have slippage.

I just find it odd. I've seen plenty of guys that have to size up on certain AM, but rarely for just ONE model. Does anyone else have a similar problem with 95s? Or any other air max for that matter?

It ain’t just u G I size up on all air max models

Haven't worn mine too much neither...
I don't wear my 95's as I want because of the weather, and I hate the look of the Ultras as 95 are concerned...
Need some "Stash materials" in neutral tones too

03/01
AIR MAX 95 OG
554970-071
BLACK/VOLT-MEDIUM ASH-DK PWTR

03/01
AIR MAX '95
609048-106
WHITE/SLR RED-NTRL GRY-MED GRY

i still have 2 pairs from the full 3M neons, i skipped the normal ones in 2015, think i will scoop up an pair this time

I still have my History of Air pair in great condition, barely wore em. But they're one of my favorite Air Max models, so gonna grab a pair this time around. Missed out on the 2015 release.

Back
Top Bottom