OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

What size are you? I sold a size 12 for $254. After fees, $226.06. Retail with tax was $181.90 so that's $44.16 profit. Plus I got to add points to my FLX account. I don't know how you want to look at it, but some people like to view it as offsetting the cost of their pair. That would mean I'm paying $137.74 for my pair. That's a win to me and I still have an extra pair. I'm happy. Merry Christmas.
Bro you need to stop glorifying resale. You ain't making no real money..🤣🤣🤣 your a nickle and dime reseller.

I personally would rather help some NT fam out than make 25-35 per pair. That’s easy work but I would prefer to help people get them who will actually wear them.

By doing this I’ve also built a understanding with many individuals in the States that help me out now too. I’ve been on this wave since 2008 with people in the USA.

we get a lot of stuff in Canada but sometimes it more available South of us.

I hope my Pair wasn’t on that truck

Any idea if this truck came from Tennessee that’s where Nike ships the shoes from ?
This accident happened in North Carolina

i haven’t had an update on my pair since December 23 and I should have got the shoe yesterday

“package is in transit to a ups facility memphis, TN”
is the message I get when tracking the package
When I track my pair it says the same exact thing. Was supposed to deliver on Thursday but no updates. Are you in New York too?

Out of respect for the effort I put in work to get my $$$ I didn't try to cop the neon retros lol

However it really made me want a pair of 95s so I remembered I bought these 2-3 years ago for 2$ (thanks Yahoo JP auctions :nerd: :nerd: )
Will begin to actively look for donor soles so I can wear them

1608764348735.png

1608764589617.png

Speaking of resoles...What’s some services y’all use to get something like this done? With the non stop L’s I’ve taken in 2020, figure I can start getting some of my older pairs re-upped for the price I pay on aftermarket for some of the modern stuff...

USPS is a nightmare right now. Something I sold and shipped on Dec 3rd just got delivered two states over today.

ah makes sense, breds from adc still not delivered, been using ups to sell things, they’ve been on point

ah makes sense, breds from adc still not delivered, been using ups to sell things, they’ve been on point

Yeah it sucks. Almost everything is delayed if it's going through the post office, which I think is scaring people into thinking packages are getting lost. But it's just high volume from the holidays + COVID. Everything I've ordered or shipped within the past two weeks gets an exception immediately when it enters the system saying it's delayed/arriving late.

Yeah it sucks. Almost everything is delayed if it's going through the post office, which I think is scaring people into thinking packages are getting lost. But it's just high volume from the holidays + COVID. Everything I've ordered or shipped within the past two weeks gets an exception immediately when it enters the system saying it's delayed/arriving late.

even ups has a delay, but they’re tracking has been better

It’s not the post office is being shipped by ups

I ordered two other shoes through Nike within the past month one I got from UPS one I got from FedEx and had no problems receiving them

In fact I ordered a pair of the black blue Jordan 13’s that came out a day after this shoe and I receive them a day before I was supposed to officially received a 95

Back
Top Bottom