OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I think this is better alternative than those NDSTRKTS for the ones that couldn’t get Neon 95....
7D31E702-E22F-4B31-B770-5D8D11098EA8.jpeg

https://us11.hateblo.jp/entry/2020/12/25/230450

Also, I kinda like this one although it looks pretty similar to already released ACG pair (the one w/ fur inner & Hike Man logo on the insole)
DEFBB48E-966F-4EE9-AF45-FCD8D6160921.jpeg

0DCAC20E-A43F-4ECE-A65C-8BCA7F3D05FA.jpeg
https://us11.hateblo.jp/entry/2020/12/22/005817

Anymore info on the second pair?

-Drew

Anyone order neons from Nordstrom?

My pair arrived today but they sent the wrong size :emoji_dizzy_face: Someone in the warehouse must have fcked up... ordered a M 10 (W 11.5) and they sent an M 11.5.

Overall weird experience cause on the website the product sizing was listed as 11.5 W / 10 M ... Women’s before Men’s which I haven’t really seen before. Wonder if caused fulfillment issues for other orders. Going to see if exchange is possible but I doubt it given the limited release... smdh

Resellers now a days just resell to brag that they cooked up a few pairs and just want people to look at them and say " wow that guy is so cool"
There is a certain appeal to being able to acquire a lot of an item that a lot of people desire and can't get.

Ayyye RVC I see you lol

I think your pair is also and that truck because I got a scan at the same time.

me too I got the same scan at 3:24 am 12-23-2020

i could have got a pair at a local store last Friday but there was too much snow on the ground

now I wish I got the pair up and didn’t have to deal with this crap

Do you think there will be any legislation in the future regarding resell? Seeing how sick it has become, both regarding sneakers and consoles. I read that some UK politicians have suggested making console scalping illegal. If this happened on the stock market I think it would be considered market manipulation.
Lol it would be really stupid for the government to focus on not allowing people to resell sneakers or video game consoles. There's plenty of other things they could be working on.

Also, I don't think it's illegal to buy stocks and sell them for more after/later. That's how the stock market works, kiddo.

Back
Top Bottom