OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Thanks. I remembered it's called Super Campeones (Super Champions) in Spanish. Was it a popular one?
That manga was super popular here in Japan when I was in elementary school in..., late 70’s. Reading Shonen Jump which featured it on weekly basis was almost a mandatory thing for most of the kids around me and it is actually believed that Captain Tsubasa was one of the bigger factors that made soccer more popular here.

TBH, haven’t really seen the anime (coz I was already old enough when it started), but I know the anime was more successful and they later became popular in European countries such as Spain.

45E9F723-5FE2-4D96-98DF-95DC59B827D1.jpeg
C8ADD7AC-13F6-418B-A6A7-13A4EB0DF827.jpeg

European 80s babies know about Oliver Hutton...

Can speak for Italy, 95s were only sought after in 95. During the 90s I can recall the BWs and 90s getting love, but nothing compared to when the 97s dropped. Ever since 97 it's been the only air max that mattered. Nowadays you see everything though especially hype garbage.

My wife hit on snkrs but got me a women’s 8.5 instead of my men’s 8.5. Opened my box on Xmas and damn near cried Now I have a men’s 7 here I’m so sick right now :emoji_cry:
That happened to me with the Concords.. I ordered a women’s 13 instead of a Men's. I was beyond Pissed.. Lol
SNKRS used to have your preferred size defaulted.

That happened to me with the Concords.. I ordered a women’s 13 instead of a Men's. I was beyond Pissed.. Lol
SNKRS used to have your preferred size defaulted.

They still do, however, when they do combined men's and women's sizing where it's listed like "10.5M/12W", they don't pre-select. This is super lame and annoying as most sizing is now listed this way. Developers need to fix this; it's not that hard to default to the size on your profile. SMH...

Man i got to stay out of this thread...got my L email from END this morning...will wait a few weeks to see how resale does...hopefully it comes down...my size on GOAT right now is $247....nope

Said eff it used the $190 I had planned to use for a retail pair but since I missed just added alil from my Christmas bonus and paid $250 after tax on goat sucks not to haven’t gotten for retail but atleast the resale on these aren’t at ridiculous prices as of yet.

Back
Top Bottom