***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Went the whole weak telling people to stay with J. Allen instead of Hurts.

After the early games I flipped to Hurts from J. Allen.

damn.
I switched to Hurts too but I don’t think Allen will do that much better. Pats defense schemes so they’ll hold Allen in check.

I switched to Hurts too but I don’t think Allen will do that much better. Pats defense schemes so they’ll hold Allen in check.
giphy.gif

Lost by 12 points. I cant believe it :rofl: . A few more carries for Henry and 1 TD and I win. **** even a few catches for Jonnu and I win also.

Up like 35 he has Allen left I have Diggs. 92٪ to win atm. Feels good. Have not won in a long time

614DD9C7-46EB-41C1-AD6A-7CAAFEBBA2B6.png

I might cry if i lose to a kicker in the chip...

maaan **** my eagles and ceedee lamb with that nonsense Run TD.. ofcourse cousins outscores hurts to watch that bite me in the ***

in my league kickers get how ever many pts the FG kick is for ex: 48 yarder would be 4.8 pts, 23 would be 2.3 but its still 1 pt for extrapoints

I got washed by a team with Kamara, Rogers, Kelce that put up 170....

I had Henry, Aaron Jones, Waller, Hurts, and some misfit WRs

not mad at 2nd considering i was trying to quit the league before the season :lol:

• 5 players on your 2021 Do Not Draft List
• 2 players that youd considering reaching for rd 1/2
• 2021 top 3 picks

• 2021 top 3 picks

1. Saquon, Julio, Conner, Mixon, Pats/SF/BAL RBs
2. Kelce (i wouldnt but ..), i cant think of a 2nd right now
3. CMC Kamara Adams

• 2021 top 3 picks
I'll draft anyone if they fall far enough. I took a flyer on AJ Green this season who was DND in seasons past.
For where they are likely going to be drafted though I'd say Golladay, Jacobs (too much wear and tear), Lockett (unreliable), and whoever the opening day starting RB for the 49ers is. I didn't fall for it this season and took McKinnon and Coleman and even that didn't pan out.

Back
Top Bottom