***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Allen blacked out. Cole ate as well. If I win this round and move on to the chip, I'm riding with Allen to the end.
Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 7.56.14 PM.png

Last edited:
curious. For who?

Brady at ATL.

I was overthinking it for sure. My rationale was Allen traveling across country after playing Sunday night to Saturday afternoon. Meanwhile Brady in a dome against this awful ATL D in what I think could be a shootout.... but yeah I feel dumb lol

Brady at ATL.

I was overthinking it for sure. My rationale was Allen traveling across country after playing Sunday night to Saturday afternoon. Meanwhile Brady in a dome against this awful ATL D in what I think could be a shootout.... but yeah I feel dumb lol

you had good reasoning. The problem is if it’s a blowout early against a trash team like the Falcons they just gonna run the ball with a QB like Brady and trying to preserve him.

Why am I not getting any TD notifications for Adams and Mike Davis. Come on... just give me ONE ****ing touchdown. This ain't the week bruh.

Why am I not getting any TD notifications for Adams and Mike Davis. Come on... just give me ONE ****ing touchdown. This ain't the week bruh.
Same boat as you. Im pretty sure I’m taking this L this week cuz of this smh
Had a bad feeling about this game too

Awesome performances by Josh Allen and Aaron Jones to start the week for me :pimp:

but this is fantasy so anything can happen

Back
Top Bottom