OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.jpg

Perk is all emotions & bias - 9/10 of his takes trash af
Perk's house out here (OKC) is still on the market because he and/or his realtor are firm on the price despite being on the market like 5yrs or however long it has been #motivatedseller i guess he probably paid cash so its not like he has carrying costs on his 600k but still.

Did i hear tyler herrow drope a “fa sho” at the end of that Billups interview???? Ewwww dude needs to stop

Perk is all emotions & bias - 9/10 of his takes trash af

So you’re saying Perk is an NTer?

I kid but in all seriousness, he‘s one of the former pros on TV that I don‘t think provides greater analysis or insight than an average Joe.

Perk's house out here (OKC) is still on the market because he and/or his realtor are firm on the price despite being on the market like 5yrs or however long it has been #motivatedseller i guess he probably paid cash so its not like he has carrying costs on his 600k but still.
What does the house look like?

Never heard this story about Jimmy Butler faxing his letter of intent to Marquette from a McDonald’s. Man is a living folk legend :lol:

I just realized he went to college in 2008. Mans school didn’t have a fax machine? No local Staples or FedEx Kinkos?

So you’re saying Perk is an NTer?

I kid but in all seriousness, he‘s one of the former pros on TV that I don‘t think provides greater analysis or insight than an average Joe.

By Average Joe, do you mean any average avid NBA fan or literally any average dude on the street? Because if it’s the former, I might have to disagree, even though I don’t think much of Klutchrick Perkins.

By Average Joe, do you mean any average avid NBA fan or literally any average dude on the street? Because if it’s the former, I might have to disagree, even though I don’t think much of Klutchrick Perkins.

I was talking about an average avid NBA fan although I haven’t interacted with many lately so I might be wildin. I don’t miss those conversations from pre-shutdown/quarantine life at all :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom