OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Got stimulated this morning....
Ayooo
full

Wondering whether to use my stimulus check to pay off some debt or save it. Any advice?

It'd be glorious if people who got the money tweeted drump and told him that a portion of the funds will be donated to Biden's campaign....lol

How are they rolling out these direct deposits?
I might be a complete idiot (I am), but isn't the whole point of electronic banking that it's instant?

I gotta wait for either my check to come in the mail or That IRS link to pop up. I need a nintendo switch lmao.

I gotta wait for either my check to come in the mail or That IRS link to pop up. I need a nintendo switch lmao.

Same here. Waiting on the site to load, supposedly will be up by the 17th, then I can add my DD info. I’m sure it’ll be a couple weeks after that before I see the deposit.

Link been up

Same here. Waiting on the site to load, supposedly will be up by the 17th, then I can add my DD info. I’m sure it’ll be a couple weeks after that before I see the deposit.

Back
Top Bottom