OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

4AF5BE57-AC1E-4798-9348-83E4BE07D4C3.jpeg

theres honesty no point in speculating. GOP cant agree but yea 70% of previous wages or poverty for most.

Watch Mnuchins interview with Chris Wallace yesterday

he said it would be unfair to spend tax payer money to pay people more to be unemployed. we need people back at work

so we we similtaneously need people at home and at work and giving tax payers....tax payer money is unfair.

Legitimately where were at. Out of touch doesnt begin to explain our leasership in this country

Polling and exonomics show the best action is to leave unemployment alone. i think theyll settle around 400 a week. pure guess at this point tho

Really curious to see what happens with this second round. Not looking forward to another moratorium on evictions. I still have a tenant that owes me bread from the last one.

Cant front, i thought the initial $600 was too much. $300 from the jump woulda made more sense to me, but i aint no expert.

But they shoulda sent bigger stimulus check tho. 1200 aint doin much.
600 was definitely too much. Gave no incentive for anyone to go out and get it. The government is a joke for giving out 2400-3k a month for people to do nothing and basically do nothing for people that stayed working.

Really curious to see what happens with this second round. Not looking forward to another moratorium on evictions. I still have a tenant that owes me bread from the last one.
Is the tenant taking advantage of the situation
Or legit couldn’t pay

yea not sure how we havent gotten to hazard pay yet for essential employees when corporations were givin 600,000,000,000 PLUS

people worried about people makin more than them to stay home for a cpl months while theyre on the way to directly giving billionaires a TRILLION dollars of our money
DD9B746F-40DD-47E3-BFF6-0BC852F2F314.jpeg

Is the tenant taking advantage of the situation
Or legit couldn’t pay

Kinda both to be honest and I look at it extremely objectively. Several of my tenants lost work/ hours and still paid (including his mom's, who lives below him in a duplex). Homies rent is very cheap and he 100% got a stimulus and unemployment while off. He recently took a job at Walmart and is somewhat paying his current rent but isn't really trying to pay the back portion.

I don’t have the balls to be messing around with that SBA grant/loan....mess around and get myself caught up with some BS and have these dudes garnish my moneys :lol:

I’ve always said, if it’s too good to be true, it probably is.

That said, no hazard pay included for those of us that never had the luxury to stay at home and had to be out working is despicable....then again I’m not even shocked

edit*** let me reword that, those of us that didn’t have the option to stay at home, luxury is a bit of an insensitive term right now.

Last edited:
Lmaoo they really giving us 2400 for a total of 6 months basically it’s gonna take a while for them to agree on something and then for it to get to us . if they don’t extend the unemployment amount to at least 400 a week we gonna be seeing a lot of problems. .

Back
Top Bottom