OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

For some reason I had to update my direct deposit info, even though I've only ever used that method for my taxes. Link for those who need to update

Says they sent it today but cash app fxcked me an changed my routing an acct # 2months ago. An still haven't gotten my taxes. Fxck this government

Says they sent it today but cash app fxcked me an changed my routing an acct # 2months ago. An still haven't gotten my taxes. Fxck this government
Really is a very inefficient system. And the major tax companies will lobby to ensure nothing ever runs as smoothly as it can be. In New Zealand and Australia, the tax process was either automatic or took me 5 minutes max. And no just because I have some critique I still love America

wife and i both got full amount this am. straight to bills and savings.

edit. i did my return super early and already received my refund for this year and it was DD into my checking account.

Cartier.com here I come
D6042F92-2F8A-442B-BB14-B5BFC1545373.gif

For some reason I had to update my direct deposit info, even though I've only ever used that method for my taxes. Link for those who need to update

Checked my account as soon as I woke up... nothing was in there. Decided to check the status of my payment on IRS site. Site said the status of my payment is unknown. I filed taxes in 18, 19, 20.

I guess all that criticism of Drump online has caught up to me. Gov been watching.

Back
Top Bottom