OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Stimothy Dalton has officially hit my account. :pimp:

007LTKposter.jpg

Exactly why I paid my car off ASAP
Don’t want those bastards coming up off me

also why I’ve been churning ever since I got my first CC. They are giving away money hoping to trap people and charge interest. But not me I just take the free $$

Yezzir. Every year I play their games and get those free welcome bonuses :smokin

It's wild that with all the money NYC charges for stuff that they're depleted financially. I understand this pandemic has been a massive burden on many different aspects of the local government, but these guys were begging for money like 2 months in.

I remember getting a parking ticket out of state once because I went to a meter and didn't have any quarters (who carries coins in 2020-21?) Saw a ticket and I was tight and looked at it and it was $15. I was stunned because an expired meter ticket in NYC is like $50+. Yet they're broke.
Capital Flight.

These liberal states like Cali and NY have absurd tax rates. More people are leaving for states like Texas, Florida, Arizona etc to escape these taxes.

But the crazy thing is these people that move to these red states start voting for politicians with the same policies that made them leave their original states in the first place. For example, Arizona which was a red state is shifting blue. Alot of people are leaving Cali for Arizona and Texas

Still haven’t received my stimbs. I received it the first time, none of my info or bank change since.

Cant even get it in time for some stupid road collision to occur; I hit some debris on the freeway and my undershroud and front bumper cracked. Was gonna use the stimbs to cover a bit of my rent, but now gonna need it for repairs.

im also dealing with a cp2000 notice with the irs. There’s discrepancy with my income from 2018, and they’ve duplicated one of my earnings. Can this be why I haven’t received my stimulus?..... ughhh so much to deal with at this moment plus I pick up work again today :/

Capital Flight.

These liberal states like Cali and NY have absurd tax rates. More people are leaving for states like Texas, Florida, Arizona etc to escape these taxes.

But the crazy thing is these people that move to these red states start voting for politicians with the same policies that made them leave their original states in the first place. For example, Arizona which was a red state is shifting blue. Alot of people are leaving Cali for Arizona and Texas
Comment is as shortsighted as the people it decries.

When it comes to how federal funds are allocated, Red states are net takers and Blue states are net givers.

When it comes to quality of life issues, Blue states generally rank higher than Red states.

So those people leave, realize that the education system/employment opportunities/salaries/healthcare in those new states suck, and vote for the stuff that got them a better quality of life in the states they used to live in.

Anyone who buys the "Red states are better" nonsense forgets about Louisiana under Bobby Jindal, the Kansas experiment under Brownback, how Scott Walker ****ed up Wisconsin, and how Oklahoma had just enough money to keep schools open for four days while all their teachers ran for better-paying jobs in Texas.

Wanted to stack the Stimmy Hendrix, but of course my laptop wants to **** the bed right on time
20201231_100649.jpg

to check on your stimulus log into to the IRS transcripts and check the refund area. You will find it there

Its been down since these 2nd Stim Jackson started hittin:

Get My Payment is Temporarily Offline
The IRS continues to monitor and prepare for new legislation related to Economic Impact Payments. The IRS will make updates to the Get My Payment portal to provide updated information for taxpayers in the near future. Please continue to monitor IRS.gov for the latest information.

Woke up Diddy bopping but the Stim Jones ain't hit AGAIN

Back
Top Bottom