OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

to pay down my CC or to cop some wheels for da foreign.... decisions decisions...

you know the answer to this..... forget that cc debt for this month, cop those wheels and go stunt on em
F23714C0-A3C0-431E-BAE4-BB14A5F354E5.gif

Last edited:
The account number should match your tax records from last year.

Been researching all day.. Found all my answers on twitter.

need clarification. So this unknown account is HR Block? And they wil deposit it to my account??

need clarification. So this unknown account is HR Block? And they wil deposit it to my account??
If you look on line 21 d of your 2019 1040 form, you’ll see a routing number. It should match that unfamiliar 4 digits from the irs payment status. That acct number is supposedly your account when the H&R Block deposits your yearly returns from the irs. I can confirm the unfamiliar numbers match to the routing number of my 1040 form, it’s just a matter of time when it gets funded to my bank acct.

Reactions: JPS
Got the first stimulus with direct deposit, checked IRS today and it is being mailed out this time.:stoneface:
I have had the same bank account for years registered with the IRS, DOD, and Veteran Affairs but I guess they decided to change it up just for laughs this time.

Got the first stimulus with direct deposit, checked IRS today and it is being mailed out this time.:stoneface:
I have had the same bank account for years registered with the IRS, DOD, and Veteran Affairs but I guess they decided to change it up just for laughs this time.

Is that on the IRS Where Is My Stimulus check on their site or did you get that info from making a profile and checking your transcript?

I saw a rumor on Reddit today that the IRS f'd up and 10-15m people will get checks instead of ach, like they're supposed to.

If you look on line 21 d of your 2019 1040 form, you’ll see a routing number. It should match that unfamiliar 4 digits from the irs payment status. That acct number is supposedly your account when the H&R Block deposits your yearly returns from the irs. I can confirm the unfamiliar numbers match to the routing number of my 1040 form, it’s just a matter of time when it gets funded to my bank acct.
thank you. and same here the routing number matched the unfamiliar number

I'm telling you, if you can't access that link go
Is that on the IRS Where Is My Stimulus check on their site or did you get that info from making a profile and checking your transcript?

I saw a rumor on Reddit today that the IRS f'd up and 10-15m people will get checks instead of ach, like they're supposed to.

I wouldn’t be surprised, I dunno how they were able to get those 1200 checks out without to many problems but this go around it’s turned into a **** show

I just checked on my Stiminy Cricket and it deposited to some random bank account today too 🤔

I started my taxes with HR block but they wanted too much $$ so I ended up not filing with them. Maybe it’s that

but last stim went to my regular bank account

Last edited:
America really is a third world country bruh. They have some intern from the IRS on a Gateway Laptop running Windows 95 manually typing in everyone's account info while playing Oregon Trail in between.

Everyone has to wait for their status to be updated because his mom keeps picking up the phone and interrupting his 56k connection.

Back
Top Bottom