Official 2020 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Season Thread

Draft Day fellas. Who y’all hope we get tonight?
I’m hoping it’s one of the top OLs.....but we might have to trade up to get one.

Hoping for a good OT. Kinda thinking we may end up reaching for Josh Jones though if the top 4 guys all get picked up before 14. Could also see us trading back with the Eagles so they can get a WR then we pick Josh Jones at 21.

Two pages now...bout time :pimp:

I also wouldn’t mind if we didn’t take an OT tonight and did something super random since we’re all just expecting an OT and it would be boring at this point :lol:

Love the pick. My name is Tristen. His name is Tristan. It’s fate.

BDF7750C-044B-4F13-ACF8-39BEC8B6904F.jpeg

Love the Winfield pick. Not sure about Vaughn since I don’t know anything about him. What y’all think?

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, we gotta tough *** schedule.

Even some of the ones you’d think would be gimmes like the Broncos are much improved and gotta play them at Mile High where Brady has struggled in the past, the Bears we gotta play at Soldier Field on a short week on TNF, Giants we gotta play at their place in primetime where I’m sure they’ll wanna impress and Raiders we gotta fly out to Vegas and play them in primetime too

When I think about it we kinda play all of the tougher teams at home and the lesser teams on the road :lol: so that could turn out to be good or bad. Teams are gonna have us circled on their schedule unlike over the past decade or so.

Happy for the win but Dean and Murphy-bunting had a math teacher looking elite smh. Dean should not be a starter next year

Back
Top Bottom