OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they're all going to Hayes Fawcett.

He got very popular amongst recruits for doing edits for them, now he does that & I think he does stuff for On3 sports too

He's often one of the first people to know when stuff is going down because the recruits have to tell him when they want their edits done

Last edited:
Yea like nako xl nako xl was saying , I can assure you that the number of ppl watching Rutgers vs UMD at any time of day in UMD’s market is small :lol: … People don’t rock with the Terps round here like that and college football in general isn’t as popular as other places, most folks only watch the big games if that

Its more to do than watch bad big 10 football out this way as well

You crazy, the Rutgers and Maryland TV markets are insane! That’s why they got added to the B1G

:smh:

I’ll still never understand why they added them bum teams with their dead markets

You crazy, the Rutgers and Maryland TV markets are insane! That’s why they got added to the B1G

I’ll still never understand why they added them bum teams with their dead markets
Pure greed $$$ and raw numbers…Having like a quarter of the country’s population from 2 teams in your league just sounds too good to resist, no matter how bad they are or little the ppl supposed to be watching care :lol: :smh:

Yes, they're all going to Hayes Fawcett.

He got very popular amongst recruits for doing edits for them, now he does that & I think he does stuff for On3 sports too

He's often one of the first people to know when stuff is going down because the recruits have to tell him when they want their edits done
And he leaks that **** to writers :lol:

Pure greed $$$ and raw numbers…Having like a quarter of the country’s population from 2 teams in your league just sounds too good to resist, no matter how bad they are or little the ppl supposed to be watching care :lol: :smh:
I think they also just misread the landscape. Having Rutgers and Maryland 20 years ago when you could only watch what your local TV provider carried or charge bars a fortune for a sattelite feed of the game is a lot different than how things work today in 2021.

They don't need those teams to capture those markets anymore in a streamers world. I'm out here watching Fresno State at midnight Eastern on my phone for free (if you dont count some of the sucio pop up ads I get as paying for it.)

Does the Northeast even watch college like that? Seems like it’s all NFL out there with so many teams in that area

I went to a sports bar that’s less than 5 miles from Rutgers campus while a game was going on. Not a single TV had the Rutgers game on.

The Northeast does not give a damn about college football outside of the Top 10 programs in the country :lol:

Damn, Brian Kelly booted Kevin Faulk from the staff too. Cleaning house after getting rid of Raymond and losing Mickey Joseph.

Meh, doubt anything comes of it.

Texas may have bigger issues with that OL charity and clear inducement of future recruits.

Does the Northeast even watch college like that? Seems like it’s all NFL out there with so many teams in that area
Nope, Only pro teams when it comes to football outside of the Penn St folks but they in the middle of nowhere so that makes sense :lol:

It’s like how places like Alabama probly feel about college basketball outside of a UNC vs Duke game or something

Nope, Only pro teams when it comes to football outside of the Penn St folks but they in the middle of nowhere so that makes sense :lol:

It’s like how places like Alabama probly feel about college basketball outside of a UNC vs Duke game or something
I was in a NYC bar watching Florida v. Missouri next to actual Florida alums, and they could have cared less about the game. They were staring at the dance floor and the game was just on for ambience. That's been my experience outside of a handful of places that are specifically known as college football bars. Too many other things to do on a Saturday.

I was in a NYC bar watching Florida v. Missouri next to actual Florida alums, and they could have cared less about the game. They were staring at the dance floor and the game was just on for ambience. That's been my experience outside of a handful of places that are specifically known as college football bars. Too many other things to do on a Saturday.
Facts…It’s a reason most of the big time programs and fan bases are in slower or middle of nowhere type places, that’s all they got

You should check out Pennsylvania 6 in NYC. I went once and USC fans/grads had that joint jumping. I was kind of surprised. :lol:

Oregon asking for permission from UCLA to interview Chip? :lol:🔥 I’d love to see it again.

You should check out Pennsylvania 6 in NYC. I went once and USC fans/grads had that joint jumping. I was kind of surprised. :lol:
Penn 6 and Brother Jimmy’s and one other Penn State bar are actually the places I had in mind for “a handful of places.” I watched USC Vs. Bama there in 2016 :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom