OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elko to Duke official…

Good for him. Deserves a shot even if it’s a **** job.

Hope Jimbo got Pruitt on speed dial.

James Franklin apparently about to hire Manny Diaz as his DC. Wisconsin is salivating :lol:

LinearAngryAbyssiniangroundhornbill-max-1mb.gif

Elko to Duke official…

Good for him. Deserves a shot even if it’s a **** job.

Hope Jimbo got Pruitt on speed dial.

If Jimbo hires Pruitt, you can bet that Jimbo won’t be going on any hunting trips while he’s there 🤣

Sounds like it is Dan Lanning and for whatever reason Oregon is downplaying/denying it.

Well dead period starts Monday so I suppose it doesn’t matter.

Surprised that’s the best that Elko can do.
Don’t think it is at all, think he might have just gotten tired of sitting around waiting for a job after these past couple years and felt like Duke was a doable-enough job. Especially with some of the other coordinators and assistants he’s watched get jobs.

Absolutely hate to see him go, but wish him nothing but the best, he gave A&M some damn good years and definitely elevated our defensive profile.

Sounds like it is Dan Lanning and for whatever reason Oregon is downplaying/denying it.

Well dead period starts Monday so I suppose it doesn’t matter.

Did a friends group Christmas dinner that included my Oregon buddy tonight. We were joking with him that Oregon couldn’t announce Lanning as HC yet because Jimbo was gonna take him as Elko’s replacement at DC :lol:

Was never really personally a big fan of his writing, but the man was an absolute legend...

RIP to Dave Campbell. He’s definitely leaving a HUGE legacy across Texas football that will most likely never be filled.

Kid was Rattler’s back up in HS. Had to medically retire, but go the go ahead to resume his career this summer. Happy for him, hopefully he lights it up somewhere out west.

Kid was Rattler’s back up in HS. Had to medically retire, but go the go ahead to resume his career this summer. Happy for him, hopefully he lights it up somewhere out west.

Is this the kid who Rattler was ****ting on in practice on that HS FB show?

Oregon fans in shambles, they been on a space for damn near a day trying to figure out the coaching situation
Yeah I was confused. I thought it was multiple different spaces then realized it’s one voice chat that’s been going since yesterday afternoon.

Someone get Chester’s dusty *** in here so we can roast him for the past month of shame.

Oregon fans in shambles, they been on a space for damn near a day trying to figure out the coaching situation

Seems like it's going to be Lanning but Oregon seems to be playing coy. He's an excellent coordinator and recruiter, just seems like a weird regional and cultural fit but I think he has a shot to succeed and I can't blame anyone for taking a top 15 head coaching job. Sure beats taking the Duke job like Elko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom