OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
20211215_130205.jpg

:lol:
Can’t wait for the next episode of I am athlete Chad Johnson gonna be on a 1000

kind of surprised someone wasn't ponying up that type of money at a big time program.
I would guess "hey we'll do an online reality show" has a lot more appeal when you're attached to Deion than it does when you're attached to Dabo or Saban or Mike Norvell. :lol:

Most coaches throughout the country probably aren't even letting that near their locker rooms. Deion thrives on it.

Why do people think he’s making a mistake? I mean sure he may not be playing against the best talent but we’ve seen tons of NFL players come from small colleges and do well. Plus, he will hopefully make a good chunk of change from his NIL to where if he doesn’t make it professionally he will have some money to help himself out.

Not to mention colleges typically take care of athletes in some form. Him being a huge recruit going? They’ll definitely take care of him

Tytus Howard has started every nfl game he’s played in in the nfl and was a 1st pick out the SWAC. With the coverage jstate is getting now, he’ll be seen.

They probably were. He'd be a trendsetter. Something like this was bound to happen sooner or later. With the publicity JSU has been getting, it happened sooner. The celebration bowl sold out the MBD in Atlanta and started selling standing room only tix.
Is it standing room? I remember they only had the lower half of the stadium opened but those tickets sold out and they said they would open the upper half.
One thing about the Jackson State is their fanbase is one of the best in the FCS when it comes to traveling. Even before Coach Prime got there, the fans would travel consistently.

Why do people think he’s making a mistake? I mean sure he may not be playing against the best talent but we’ve seen tons of NFL players come from small colleges and do well. Plus, he will hopefully make a good chunk of change from his NIL to where if he doesn’t make it professionally he will have some money to help himself out.

Not to mention colleges typically take care of athletes in some form. Him being a huge recruit going? They’ll definitely take care of him
Because people don't want to see HBCUs return to those glory days. It would take money out of these big time schools if black athletes decided to. This is why we've seen so many reports on how Coach Prime is going to leave JSU. Hell they was running with that narrative the moment he started coaching the Tigers. (glad to see him attempting to pull talent away from TCU after that little situation they tried to pull last month). They're trying to do the same with Eddie George while he's at Tennessee State.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom