OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Bama football, but this wasn’t even a good (by Bama standards) team.

No disrespect to other conferences, but losing 1 game in the SEC holds more weight than going undefeated in other conferences. It just is what it is. The speed, strength, and talent overall is unmatched.

Cincy’s d “showing up” isn’t too far off. Bama with 17 going into the 4th would be considered a win by any stretch.

I know I know bama wasn’t pressed for points and was content to win ugly.

I don’t think Cincinnati should prevent a future non P5, it’s the undefeated unknown, there was a lot of excitement around them being in it, the what-if. It wasn’t exactly a terrible showing, like Michigan St vs Ohio St for example. The unknown of these undefeated’s maybe having a chance, more than Washington and Jake Browning no offense Pabs

That Pettis TD was so magical
sadcam.png

Best G5 team probably ever and they just get their teeth kicked in by a (relatively by their standards) marginal Bama roster.
I mean, they looked better than UGA a few weeks back who’s also in the CFP. Don’t think that this should have any effect on that. Last year’s Cincy team was better anyways. They just lost too much in the trenches.

Cincy’s d “showing up” isn’t too far off. Bama with 17 going into the 4th would be considered a win by any stretch.

I know I know bama wasn’t pressed for points and was content to win ugly.

If Cincinnati had any semblance of offense and could extend drives, This game could have been interesting in the fourth quarter. Eventually Cincinnati's defense was just gassed after being asked to go back on the field over and over because they're offense couldn't produce.

This game is similar to the Peach Bowl between Cincinnati and Georgia where Georgia's defensive line just took over.

I mean, they looked better than UGA a few weeks back who’s also in the CFP. Don’t think that this should have any effect on that. Last year’s Cincy team was better anyways. They just lost too much in the trenches.
I must have watched a different game. Cincinnati was clearly outclassed the entire way.

They never had an answer for anything Bama did offensively all night and it was all old Saban bland vanilla boring stuff from the onset.

Bama literally just lined up, ran the clock down and buried them.

They got pressure a couple of times on Bryce - but other than that, it was a complete, total beat down.

Exactly! Notre Dame gets dragged and please completely uncompetitive football games and nobody says "they'll never get a shot after this!" 🤣
This thread literally *****es about them getting a shot every single time they get in.

I must have watched a different game. Cincinnati was clearly outclassed the entire way.

They never had an answer for anything Bama did offensively all night and it was all old Saban bland vanilla boring stuff from the onset.

Bama literally just lined up, ran the clock down and buried them.

They got pressure a couple of times on Bryce - but other than that, it was a complete, total beat down.

Exactly. Bama didn’t even have to use their heisman winning QB and toyed with them.

Let’s not forget this Bama defense is probably one of their worst in the last decade and Cincy scored six….six

This thread literally *****es about them getting a shot every single time they get in.

So what? Notre Dame will continue to get shots if their resume is good enough. The same way a group of five team deserves a shot if their resume is good enough.

Yeah I thought that before my buckeyes played them last year :smh:

Nah, last year's Alabama team is one of the greatest college football teams ever ( personally, I think that they are better than 2019 LSU). This year's Alabama team is very good but nowhere near that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom