OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once they’re out of the pocket defensive players should be able to tee off on them just like any other defensive player

Hey hey, we’re hoping for Venables to OU. Let’s put our energy towards making that happen
I think anything outside of after a pass is fair game. “Protecting” the QB has gone completely overboard. I’m sure we’ve all talked about that enough though

Nah, opens up the door for a Michigan-OSU rematch the week after which no one really wants.

Moving MSU to the west is a possibility, but as a Michigan fan I’d be against it because we’d have to play them every year as a cross rival and they’d get an easier access to the B1G championship.

Send Penn State maybe? It is pretty bad how unbalanced the divisions are

Mike Ryan’s tweets about Miami reads like he’s covering all sides to the point of they do or don’t get Mario he can’t be wrong :lol:

Send Penn State maybe? It is pretty bad how unbalanced the divisions are

It is, but I don’t think there’s potential to cause any unrest like it did in the OG Big XII. PSU is the only school i could see looking around, but the complaining comes mostly from their fan base and not from anyone actually in charge.

Nebraska will get their **** together eventually, and with the portal Wisco could have a QB fall into their laps again.

As a Lions fan, don’t do it Luke :lol:

He should try to get the Bears or possibly the Vikings job if he wants to stay coaching in the Midwest.

What V-tech gonna be doing tho?

Shiddd man idk, just let me get my hate on :lol:

4DA80865-1B1E-4541-B771-2F9E2FE8E361.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom