OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the Suns win the chip man, CP getting so emotional for just going to play in the Finals. If he loses to Trae and Trae gets a chip in his what 2nd year, he really may just retire and be a full time State Farm agent.

MY SUNS!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

damn CP finally came through in a crucial game

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford :nthat:
Get the hell over here brah...
giphy.gif

On another note………all that load management/let players rest talk during the regular season is a waste of time. You can rest all during the regular to avoid injury and still get hurt during the playoffs……..shout out to James Harden and Kawhi Leonard. Like Kobe’s wife said during his Hall Of Fame acceptance speech……Kobe played every game he could because somebody in the stands paid their money to see him play and he wanted to show and prove every chance he could.

Some players…….not all but some players in the league now need to suck it up and play when you can because you resting today is no guarantee you will be healthy and around during the playoffs.
Wish more people understood this. At the end of the day Kawhi sat out half the season (exaggerating, I think) and still got hurt. Just go out there and play. No one can predict injuries and most in the playoffs weren’t from a condensed schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom