OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor Dante Moore is getting ready to flip to Michigan State

Has there been any smoke from the Oregon side of things?

Maybe he thinks he can beat out Thorne I’m guessing? Nix has another year if he wants to use it I think.

Maybe he thinks he can beat out Thorne I’m guessing? Nix has another year if he wants to use it I think.

For some reason I thought Thorne was way older, seems like he’s been there forever :lol:

I’d think he could beat out Thorne though opposed to Nix given how he is trending upwards now

There have been rumors from Oregon’s side that Nix is considering returning which seems dumb to me.

Their insiders haven’t said anything about Moore yet.

They must be also offering a pretty aggressive NIL opportunity
Yeah only comments I’ve seen from Oregon board on it is “so he is going to the highest bidder” but those seem like sour grapes. I know there was anger from a bunch of those midwestern schools when he committed there.

I’ve been meaning to ask you, where was all of this from Dillingham last year?

Has a better OL, QB & WR’s than he had last year which has allowed them to be more productive down to down & to play at a higher pace

A lot of the stuff he’s running @ UO was ran at FSU last year

Dilly always seemed like a good dude, so I’m glad to see him having success

Question: Are there any generational players currently in college football?

Nope and nor should there be. I don't think there was a generational player last year either.

When I think of generational players, I think of the type of player that only comes around every 4-5 years (otherwise they're not generational players, they're just the best player in the nation on any specific year).

Anderson’s probably been the most dominant lineman since Suh.

I’d throw the Joey Bosa/Chase Young in there but they disappeared in stretches of games quite frequently (some of that is scheme of course). Neither were quite as impactful as Anderson though

What are the chances DJ is starting for Clemson again next year? I can’t see him having any stock in the draft and he’s got one year left. Is Dabo going to stay with that loyalty when it’s obviously not working out?

Also crazy that Clemsons coordinators have no D1 experience besides their time at Clemson

Anderson’s probably been the most dominant lineman since Suh.

I’d throw the Joey Bosa/Chase Young in there but they disappeared in stretches of games quite frequently (some of that is scheme of course). Neither were quite as impactful as Anderson though

I think Will Anderson is an elite college football player but I don't think he's a generational prospect. If he would have replicated or surpassed last year's production and impact that I might put him like category but he's been just okay this year.

He's been a complete non-factor in Alabama's two losses as their defense was getting shredded and needed stops, hard for me to overlook that. A generational defensive player has a larger impact on the Tennessee and LSU games.

Man, it sucks having a bad team, but sucks even more losing like this to teams that are also mid. Turned they garbage off in the second quarter when it was clear that Miami wasn’t going to show up and be physical. Offensively, haven’t scored a TD in 7 quarters. That’s high level ineptitude. Definitely expecting multiple coaches and kids to be handed walking papers come December. Opening up +2 against GT :lol: :sick:

Man, it sucks having a bad team, but sucks even more losing like this to teams that are also mid. Turned they garbage off in the second quarter when it was clear that Miami wasn’t going to show up and be physical. Offensively, haven’t scored a TD in 7 quarters. That’s high level ineptitude. Definitely expecting multiple coaches and kids to be handed walking papers come December. Opening up +2 against GT :lol: :sick:
It's Luka SZN babaaaaay :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom