OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, not buying that part of it but I def don’t think it’ll take a few years. I’d imagine the B1G will have their next wave of new teams by 2026

If it were to happen and said teams joined next year it would have to be announced by 8/15 which is way too close imo

A lot of scuttlebutt before and during Pac 12 media days a week and half ago that there was already a media deal or some sort of proposal, that the schools were informed of it, and that it sucked *** and was worse than the Big 12s. Kliavkoff made a weird comment about not wanting to distract from football so he intentionally was not presenting a media deal prior. When people seized on that he said they were reading too much into his words, but reporters were already digging into it.

Last edited:
Lanning keeping it real, they are probably the worst P5 team in the nation. No big loss competitively. I’m sure when you look at their market it’s a decent loss but at this rate the PAC seems to be crumbling anyway

Lanning keeping it real, they are probably the worst P5 team in the nation. No big loss competitively. I’m sure when you look at their market it’s a decent loss but at this rate the PAC seems to be crumbling anyway

Yup…while they are one of the worst P5’s, are people really going to act like any of the replacement schools would be a better addition to the PAC-9? This narrative about how losing Colorado doesn’t mean much is BS in my opinion.

Even a bad Colorado team draws more viewers than a competitive SDSU, Colorado State, SMU team and any other G5’s the PAC-9 can backfill with. And they get the Big-12 the Denver TV market. Make no mistake Colorado sucks on the field but them leaving is impactful. If Arizona bolts the PAC is done. I don’t even care for the Big-12 but it’s remarkable what they’ve done against all odds

With week ZERO fall camps opening last week, I figured it's time:

With week ZERO fall camps opening last week, I figured it's time:

Ayyyyye I’ll see y’all there :pimp:

That tall, retracting shoe closet Michigan St’s FB Twitter posted from their new locker room is insane, this world lacks good shoe storage and look at that.

IMG_0277.png

IMG_0276.png

IMG_0278.png

That tall, retracting shoe closet Michigan St’s FB Twitter posted from their new locker room is insane, this world lacks good shoe storage and look at that.

IMG_0277.png

IMG_0276.png

IMG_0278.png

I actually feel like these facilities are already pretty dated looking. These are like 2016 Bama facilities. Where are the reclining lockers that turn into sleep pods? Where’s the ps5 and built in monitor for gaming?

I was thinking, where do the G5 conferences go from here? With the best G5 teams going to the B12 and the other conferences growing it seems more and more unlikely they’ll regularly get a team in the playoff even with an expanded field

I was thinking, where do the G5 conferences go from here? With the best G5 teams going to the B12 and the other conferences growing it seems more and more unlikely they’ll regularly get a team in the playoff even with an expanded field
They need their own subdivision.

So y’all think Shedeur gone flop as a P5 QB? What’s your stat prediction for Shedeur?

63% completion, 2700 yards and a 22 TD - 15 interception ratio??? Some of y’all are acting like Deion is inheriting Colorado’s previous QB.

Shedeur SHOULD be the difference. I’d be shocked if Colorado doesn’t win at minimum 7 games…

I think Shedeur will have at least 3500 yds, and 25+ TDs

witnesskb24 witnesskb24

Put that bread up my boy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom