Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

crazy

russell injured his right shoulder and cant throw with it and went all left and might have been more effective at least in the 4th

this is magsayos to lose now

the hell is roach telling this dude?

russell hasnt thrown a jab since 4th and became a one-hnded counter puncher and beating this dude

literally beating him with one hand

dude aint gon be the next pac :smh:

2 cards has 115-113 and the other draw

one handed russell almost beat this dude

if i were him i wouldnt be celebrating

Gonna have to catch YouTube highlights later .. still power outage where I’m at due to typhoon damage. Was just getting text updates from friends. I’ve been watching Magsayo since 2016 when I first saw him fight in person during a Nonito undercard. Thought he was too wild, all power and not enough technique. Was looking forward to see how he’d do against Russell. Pretty disappointed to hear that Gary was injured though

Last edited:
I love Gary but he is like Mr. Glass. Every fight he breaks his hand now his shoulder smh. I hate his one fight a year strategy. This time it was almost two years

Yep and the crazy thing is the only reason he fought this fight is because he needed the money. Post fight he said he could of pulled out and he knew his shoulder was messed up.

This dude is probably close to done and going out sad.

Yep and the crazy thing is the only reason he fought this fight is because he needed the money. Post fight he said he could of pulled out and he knew his shoulder was messed up.

This dude is probably close to done and going out sad.
He had so much potential too

beacon ave south beacon ave south you think an athletic 6'4 255lbs fighter with a good chin and one hit knockout power is a circus act?

Then the entire heavyweight division is full of clowns because thats what makes a great heavyweight fighter

beacon ave south beacon ave south you think an athletic 6'4 255lbs fighter with a good chin and one hit knockout power is a circus act?

Then the entire heavyweight division is full of clowns because thats what makes a great heavyweight fighter
You're comparing apples to oranges. Just because they got the same build does not equate to them having the same skillset in said sport.

Would you consider the Lakers competition for the cowboys in a football match? Because Westbrook and Dak are pretty much the same height.

Last edited:
the hell is roach telling this dude?

russell hasnt thrown a jab since 4th and became a one-hnded counter puncher and beating this dude

literally beating him with one hand

dude aint gon be the next pac :smh:
there will never be a next pac...accolades unmatched

You're comparing apples to oranges. Just because they got the same build does not equate to them having the same skillset in said sport.

Would you consider the Lakers competition for the cowboys in a football match? Because Westbrook and Dak are pretty much the same height.

Your assessment is trash
Is there a crack house on the corner of beacon ave south?
Because your Dak/Westbrook analogy was something I would expect to hear from a crackhead.

So you think a guy that wears gloves and stands in a ring and throws punches, would be a "circus act" if he a put on a different type of glove and stood in a ring and threw punches?

Aint no different from a person needing to accurately deliver a ball into an opponents territory. Just use a different ball and its all the same right? You're comical. Cowboy fans be different boy i tell you.

Back
Top Bottom