Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

figueroa taking too many headshots out there

trainer gotta consider throwing the towel if this continues

yah this is starting to feel uncomfortable now especially with dude talking about ptsd and mental health issues before the fight

if his trainer/dad isnt gon stop it, the ref should

Just caught the highlights to Usyk v Aj…
That 9th and 10th were 🔥. Thought in the 9th Aj was going to take it.

Is it me or does it seem Aj looks as if he’s going to tip over and fall. 😆

Lol damn shame

PLEASE nobody mention this clown in this thread again :lol:. he ducked Janibek just like we knew he would. First it was Jermell Charlo (This is before even Jermall), Then it was Lara, Derveychenko and now Janibek.

Guy can't run and hide either way. How are you 13 years in at like 34 years old and haven't fought ONE single champion. Not even an elite opponent. Its embarrassing :lol:

Eubank Jr straight told his sorry *** there's plenty of fights at 168 stay there and why are you trying to move down to 160 and fight me? :lol:

I am glad he took that Conor Benn fight at least thats a legacy/money fight for the family and makes sense because of their fathers. Now Andrade has nowhere to hide or run.

He's clearly talented but you can tell he is a nutcase. He wasted his prime fidgeting around with promoter issues.

We don't even know that as far as talent is concerned. Anyone can look like they have talent when they are facing grocery store clerks.

Last edited:
Crawford must be struggling with bread to drag this **** out this long. Dudes an idiot for real.

Turned his back on AJ immediately :lol: . He’s telling the truth but damn bruh you could of kept that to yaself. AJ probably should of went with Derrick James or Reynoso. They would of kept it raw with him during the fight especially Derrick.

Back
Top Bottom