Official 2022 Boxing Thread: 8/20 - Usyk Vs. Joshua II DAZN

Personally I think that fighters who cut weight to fight smaller guys should be disqualified for the pound for pound discussion. They can have their belts.

...but the pound for pound should be reserved for guys willing to go up in weight.
This is dumb. If you make the weight you make the weight.

Imagine the backlash and criticism if Bob arum offered errol Spence a fight vs Terence Crawford with no guaranteed money lol

Imagine the backlash and criticism if Bob arum offered errol Spence a fight vs Terence Crawford with no guaranteed money lol

C0CF7405-FCB0-49AD-9898-9F7D729E519F.jpeg

Fam…Spence said he was gonna take non guaranteed money too and just higher percentage on the backend. Again…put the cape down :lol:

Does anyone else rate prime Gvozdyk over Bivol?

I think a Bivol fight with Beterbiev would play out much the same way, even if Beterbiev has lost a step.

You're under the al haymon spell. Don't worry theres many of yall so you're not alone lol

Nah it’s you riding Bud waaaaay too much. It’s like you got a vendetta against Spence and now Al Haymon :lol:.You can be a fan of both like me for a good fight and a lot of others but put the cape away. I get it you might have a hard time interpreting stuff and your not alone but relax :lol:

Nah it’s you riding Bud waaaaay too much. It’s like you got a vendetta against Spence and now Al Haymon :lol:.You can be a fan of both like me for a good fight and a lot of others but put the cape away. I get it you might have a hard time interpreting stuff and your not alone but relax :lol:
Nah I just have common sense🤷‍♂️. I'm a real boxing fan. I don't have a vendetta against anyone in life let alone millionaires that I don't know and have never met. I'm just aware enough to understand who has been blocking the biggest fights in boxing for the past 10-15 years while dudes like you have blinders on lol.

Oscar is riding bud wayyyyyyy too much

Personally I think that fighters who cut weight to fight smaller guys should be disqualified for the pound for pound discussion. They can have their belts.

...but the pound for pound should be reserved for guys willing to go up in weight.
So Canelo ain't nowhere on this list lol. I'll take it
no wonder POS Ward retired

That loudmouth wasn’t gunna be able to clinch wrestle and foul these dudes at 175
Dint understand the hate the man beat everyone put in front of him and had to earn it from jump.

Who else walked through a prime Kovalev?

Boxing is a sport with many lanes and fans who really dont know pr understand what they are watching lol

So Canelo ain't nowhere on this list lol. I'll take it

Dint understand the hate the man beat everyone put in front of him and had to earn it from jump.

Who else walked through a prime Kovalev?

Boxing is a sport with many lanes and fans who really dont know pr understand what they are watching lol
Canelo recently fought several times at light heavyweight.

…I’d say he makes the list.

Canelo is currently fighting at light heavyweight.

…I’d say he makes the list.
Put the drink down .

He went up for one fight and lost ain't coming back. Tried to cherry pick and it ain't work out.

He wouldn't be on any p4p list with said criteria since most of his fights were at catchweights fighting smaller guys.

Whoa ward walked thru kovalev?

What fight were u watching lmao

I saw fouls like in the pritchard colon fight, ward was wild dirty in the super 6. Got away with murder in the ring

Back
Top Bottom