OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Notre Dame environment was wild man. So my buddy is a lifelong ND fan and he got a ticket from the owner of the company he works for. He hit me up and said let’s go and we can buy a ticket from someone outside the stadium most likely. We met up with the owner (dude is a multimillionaire with deep ties to ND) and he said he had an extra ticket since he has about 12 for each game. Turns out there was 13 of us so he said to stay close to him and while he’s scanning his phone just walk in :lol: it worked

But yeah this team ain’t winning a natty or anything like that. I still think McCord is cheeks and don’t understand the playcalling at times. The fact they had two times where it was 3rd and 1 then 4th and 1 and couldn’t convert either is mind blowing.

Clemson lost, Lanning did the lords work, and ND lost :pimp:

He outplayed Justin Fields a few years ago during his stint @Indiana, but agreed no one was watching that lol….definitely bothered Fields and he was forcing things not there , he couldn’t stand that the guy across was better than him

Then Penix he tore his ACL like the next week :frown:been rooting for him ever since

Maybe I'm old and just come from things from a different perspective but I don't think it's a good look for Travis Hunter to be streaming on twitch while his team is playing.n(and it looks especially bad because Colorado got skull dragged).

I understand he got surgery and isn't available to play and there are limited travel spots for road games but typically players at least stand on the sidelines.

If he's not going to be standing on the sidelines at least he should not be streaming on twitch. I just think it's a bad look. Is this a common thing in the NIL era?

He slings the rock so effortlessly, doesn’t take many sacks either. Penix is HIM and nobody outside of UW knows it.
Seen him plenty at IU when Maryland would play them. Good player. Thought he was like 30 years old though since it seems like he’s been around forever :lol:

Maybe I'm old and just come from things from a different perspective but I don't think it's a good look for Travis Hunter to be streaming on twitch while his team is playing.n(and it looks especially bad because Colorado got skull dragged).

I understand he got surgery and isn't available to play and there are limited travel spots for road games but typically players at least stand on the sidelines.

If he's not going to be standing on the sidelines at least he should not be streaming on twitch. I just think it's a bad look. Is this a common thing in the NIL era?
Non issue, nobody really cares what an injured player is doing on his off time long as he shows up for his rehab and PT work

Everybody saying it wouldn’t have even mattered if he was on the field so what would him just watching that blowout done? :lol:

Non issue, nobody really cares what an injured player is doing on his off time long as he shows up for his rehab and PT work

Everybody saying it wouldn’t have even mattered if he was on the field so what would him just watching that blowout done? :lol:
I get it’s a goofy look for most, definitely old head issue to be worried about it. My past coach self, it would’ve absolutely grinded my gears at the time.

But that’s kids these days, man. It just is. Dudes just live online. And I’d guess he probably knew exactly how things were going.

**** at this point I sit at my desk and game at nights after everyone else in the house is asleep and I’m watching whatever sport is on at that time on my other monitor. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom