OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're Michigan State, imagine covering up Nasser, then firing the coach who (depending what you choose to believe) either sexually harassed or had an extra-marital inter-office affair with the anti-sexual-assault advocate, and following all that up by replacing him with Urban ****ing Meyer.

They deserve their inevitable future Title IX suit.

cmon-son-ed-lover.gif

If you're Michigan State, imagine covering up Nasser, then firing the coach who (depending what you choose to believe) either sexually harassed or had an extra-marital inter-office affair with the anti-sexual-assault advocate, and following all that up by replacing him with Urban ****ing Meyer.

They deserve their inevitable future Title IX suit.

Ok, but did you consider he beat Michigan a lot?

I don’t (and I don’t think anyone else really does either) doubt Deion can get skill guys but portaliing in OL is a lot easier said then done.

Michigan has had success doing it, but I attribute that mostly to Sherrone Moore being the best OL coach in the country.

Not even sure why you’re tagging me. This kid has been committed since May and Colorado still has the 76th ranked recruiting class.

Deion is going to have to compete for elite/very good OL and DL in the portal, which are harder to come by and you’ll have all the blue bloods/elite programs selling production/getting you to the league for kids who are already in college and less swayed by the glitz and glammer of Coach Prime. Plus, to the extent they want to outbid then they have the money at their disposal too. We’ll see how it works out.

I don’t (and I don’t think anyone else really does either) doubt Deion can get skill guys but portaliing in OL is a lot easier said then done.

Michigan has had success doing it, but I attribute that mostly to Sherrone Moore being the best OL coach in the country.
OL and DL. Let’s see what their evals are like too. They basically took guys who were on the outs at other programs this time around for the most part. What FSU did with a kid like Jared Verse is impressive. Identified and developed him when I don’t think he had a ton of blue bloods chasing him when he portaled out of Albany. ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis let me know if I’m wrong

Not even sure why you’re tagging me. This kid has been committed since May and Colorado still has the 76th ranked recruiting class.

Deion is going to have to compete for elite/very good OL and DL in the portal, which are harder to come by and you’ll have all the blue bloods/elite programs selling production/getting you to the league for kids who are already in college and less swayed by the glitz and glammer of Coach Prime. Plus, to the extent they want to outbid then they have the money at their disposal too. We’ll see how it works out.

Top ten class coming up fam!

OL and DL. Let’s see what their evals are like too. They basically took guys who were on the outs at other programs this time around for the most part. What FSU did with a kid like Jared Verse is impressive. Identified and developed him when I don’t think he had a ton of blue bloods chasing him when he portaled out of Albany. ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis let me know if I’m wrong

Yeah, he didn't have like the Bama/UGA/Ohio States of the world after him. Iirc the teams after him were Cuse, Tennessee and one other school I can't remember at the moment. I do know that once they (FSU) saw him play vs Syracuse that year at Albany they added him to the board as someone to watch, so they were on him pretty much as soon as he hit the portal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom