OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oregon State is drunk
After Dark f'ery is afoot?

SmartSelect_20231028_212349_Gallery.jpg

Did Colorado get a target on their back after the hype of the first couple games of the year or did they just over achieve the first 3 games?

I chuckle at the Colorado slander. The same team that walked them down a few weeks ago gave UW a scare today. And that escape at ASU don't seem that bad after that same team beat Washington State today.

I'll buy all the Colorado stock if y'all wanna sell it.

Trying to be as unbiased as possible, OU shouldn't drop any further than 8 on Tuesday.

1. Georgia
2. UM
3. FSU
4. OSU
5. UW
6. Oregon
7. OU
8. PSU
9. texas
10. Bama

Did Colorado get a target on their back after the hype of the first couple games of the year or did they just over achieve the first 3 games?
They definitely didn't over achieve. Outside of the TCU game where ppl definitely misjudged that TCU roster Colorado is basically where the non haters and riders expected them to be at this point (minus the Stanford game...they folded that ****)

But won't deny they also had a target on them but their L's were as scheduled as can be 🤷🏿‍♂️

3-5 wins was always where they were gonna land the 1st year

Tuesday predictions:

1) OSU
2) UGA
3) Michigan
4) FSU

I think it’ll be this or swap UGA/OSU. I obviously don’t think OSU is currently the best team but thus far into the season they have the best 2 wins (even if PSU is probably not a legit top ten team). I think Michigan is probably the most complete team but it’s hard telling with their Mickey Mouse schedule. FSU has looked dominant so far but they’ve only got one impressive win with two close calls to bad teams. UGA seems to be finding their groove and looking good against the good teams while occasionally looking questionable against inferior teams

Tuesday predictions:

1) OSU
2) UGA
3) Michigan
4) FSU

I think it’ll be this or swap UGA/OSU. I obviously don’t think OSU is currently the best team but thus far into the season they have the best 2 wins (even if PSU is probably not a legit top ten team). I think Michigan is probably the most complete team but it’s hard telling with their Mickey Mouse schedule. FSU has looked dominant so far but they’ve only got one impressive win with two close calls to bad teams. UGA seems to be finding their groove and looking good against the good teams while occasionally looking questionable against inferior teams
1) Michigan
2) OSU
3) UGA
4) FSU

Back
Top Bottom