OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LFG

IMG_1750.jpeg

Fam I think tonight is the night I’m not going to have to make my weekly post about McCord sucking. I see the team is -32.5 favorites and I know that won’t happen. I foresee a 24-9 type win and I am at ease with that, I don’t like it but it is what shall be

aepps20 aepps20 in McCord we trust

Fam I think tonight is the night I’m not going to have to make my weekly post about McCord sucking. I see the team is -32.5 favorites and I know that won’t happen. I foresee a 24-9 type win and I am at ease with that, I don’t like it but it is what shall be

aepps20 aepps20 in McCord we trust
I trust him.

I like when coaches show emotion like this. It might seem corny but this just shows how much they respect Coach Harbaugh and rally behind him.

Also, it must be pretty wild to learn that you will be the interim coach less than 24 hours before a big game against a top 10 opponent.

Kind of crazy that a ranked Arizona team is on the ropes against a Deion Sanders coach to Colorado team in 90% of college football fans cannot watch the game.

A case study needs to be written about how terrible an idea the Pac-12 network whas been. It was literally one of the driving forces that destroy the conference.

I love the way Dillon Johnson plays, however...football player.

Had no idea until I texted that in my group chat that he's the kid Leach said wasn't tough enough...the pirate is rolling over in his grave fr.

R.I.P. though.

Back
Top Bottom