OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching cnn. They’re talking about ncaa commissioners coming to Washington to talk about laws to govern nils. Dude said I sat down with the leaders of the 4 power conferences.

Pac 12 is really done. :frown:

Florida State HAS GOT TO BE IN.

Y’all may not like it, but 13-0 conference champ beating a top 10 on title weekend matters.

This shouldn’t even be a conversation.
I thought L'ville was #14?
If the keep FSU out, it would be the last time it would ever happen since all P5 champions would get a bid with the playoffs expanding...
This right here. People keep talking about setting a precedent on a system that is going away. This system is expanding next year where all conf. chanps get in going forward. Someone is going to get wrongfully done in about 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Did people forget about Texas going down to the wire with a sorry *** Houston team? I’ll give Alabama a pass on the Auburn game because it’s a rivalry game. Crazy **** can happen. Just like Texas gets a pass for losing to Oklahoma
Every team had a squeaker. Bama had USF and Arkansas, UGA had tech, FSU had B.C

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom