OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
176991A2-4B49-407B-8E57-692ACC48A0FA.jpeg

FSU in 2 months if they can manage to win their bowl game. They probably won’t though.

Edit: fsu really playing ga? Never mind.

To be honest, if Norvell had got on the podium after the game and done a Sherrone Moore impersonation, FSU would’ve definitely been in :lol:

Man, my junior year in high school they called the whole team to the auditorium… told us we had being playing with a dude who was ineligible and didn’t have the grades. Forfeited our season, Told us we couldn’t play in the playoffs. We had the same reaction. One particular teammate was saying a bunch of “F-you’s”

The 4 best teams vs. The 4 best teams right now are two different arguments, and while they certainly make this **** up as they go along, the decision today sets a bad precedent of devaluing games that are earlier in the season.

It doesn’t matter this year but if we’re just picking the best teams at this given moment, isn’t there an argument UGA, and OSU should be ranked higher than FSU as well?

Aw **** we got NTs own Booger Macfarland popping in the CFB thread with his expert takes!

Fortunately for us we didn’t have to see em all season
I’m not talking college football
I’m just talking about the selection process

I’m pretty sure the thread is still stuck on that old “the big 12 doesn’t play defense” nonsense

Kirby tried to make his case right after the game and that didn’t work. Wouldn’t have done Norvell any good

Kirby tried to make his case right after the game and that didn’t work. Wouldn’t have done Norvell any good
These coaches need to take a page from Urban and Saban playbook from the BCS years. You have to start working the refs several weeks in advance and get ESPN and Fox News spouting your talking points.

Norvell should’ve laid the groundwork weeks ago. Every interview, every radio show….we’re more than 1 player. An undefeated power 5 school gets the auto bid, even taken a few shots at the sec.

I guess that went completely over your head. No worries though, you’ll be here for a day and leave as fast as you came. Have fun dropping your knowledge on us though. We’ve gleaned a lot from you already.

All of the new analysts in here hopefully

All of the new analysts in here hopefully

They could at least be consistent and post stupid stuff throughout the season so we have stuff to roast them with. Don’t roll up here and spout the obvious …

Part of the fun of this thread is when it gets spicy and we make fun of each other 🤣

The 4 best teams vs. The 4 best teams right now are two different arguments, and while they certainly make this **** up as they go along, the decision today sets a bad precedent of devaluing games that are earlier in the season.

It doesn’t matter this year but if we’re just picking the best teams at this given moment, isn’t there an argument UGA, and OSU should be ranked higher than FSU as well?

But does it really set a bad precedent considering this will never happen again with an undefeated P5 champion?

Back
Top Bottom