OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was Jimbo one or did his wife just do it behind his back?

Be hiring some weird coaches in da great state down there :lol:
Jimbo's ex-wife was behind his back.

Yeah some of you need to take a step back.
Take a step back from what? :lol: Hearing **** through the grapevine and reading things online? If you know any folks in high school or college coaching in Texas, ain't **** secret down here.

Some coaches got kinks and others take MyPillows to recruits houses for sleepovers.

Jimbo's ex-wife was behind his back.

Take a step back from what? :lol: Hearing **** through the grapevine and reading things online? If you know any folks in high school or college coaching in Texas, ain't **** secret down here.

Some coaches got kinks and others take MyPillows to recruits houses for sleepovers.
Recruits finding Harbaugh in their beds holding a football :lol:

You gotta get creative when you don’t have bagmen to paper over your deficiencies.

*pro-life pamphlets
He’d definitely have the pro life March turn up a recruits driveway.

(Paraphrasing because I can’t find the podcast video) :
But a recruit told a story about Harbaugh asking to use the bathroom during an in home. When he’d been gone for 15-20 minutes the recruit went to check if he was ok and found him lying on his back in the kid’s bed tossing a football he’d rooted out in the closet to himself. Kid said when Harbaugh saw him JH Was like “Hey get over and toss this thing with me.” :lol:

(Paraphrasing because I can’t find the podcast video) :
But a recruit told a story about Harbaugh asking to use the bathroom during an in home. When he’d been gone for 15-20 minutes the recruit went to check if he was ok and found him lying on his back in the kid’s bed tossing a football he’d rooted out in the closet to himself. Kid said when Harbaugh saw him JH Was like “Hey get over and toss this thing with me.” :lol:
This got an actual LOL outta me...

Dude's such a weirdo. It's incredible.

Wild

IMG_3893.jpeg

Bruh, Colorado needs to work on shedding blocks and running pattern match defenses. All this extra, military, bragging bodies stuff isn't going to help them win football games. As someone who was active duty military I find all of this stuff incredibly cringy

Who was that he went after in a one on one drill on Hard Knocks. Alfred Blue, I believe. When I was coaching we use to talk about taking the soul and the will to compete from the man across from you. That is what he 100% did to that RB in that drill.

Bruh, Colorado needs to work on shedding blocks and running pattern match defenses. All this extra, military, bragging bodies stuff isn't going to help them win football games. As someone who was active duty military I find all of this stuff incredibly cringy

Ehhhhh you can't do football workouts and OD training in January right after a season ended. Kids' bodies would fall apart.

Also gotta find more/new ways to keep kids engaged and competing in the offseason, so mixing up work outs and bringing in quirky stuff like military style workouts or something like tug of war makes sense.

Who was that he went after in a one on one drill on Hard Knocks. Alfred Blue, I believe. When I was coaching we use to talk about taking the soul and the will to compete from the man across from you. That is what he 100% did to that RB in that drill.

uncle-ruckus.gif

Back
Top Bottom