Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Was that Paul or Crawford out there? What a master class performance.
5f7dd76519139.image.jpg

Jake fights washed mama fighters = win

Jake fights 1 person who actually has been training for boxing for years = lose

I legit can’t understand why people call this fake when he’s beating up dudes he’s supposed to beat 😂😂😂

Also sidenote because I was just arguing with somebody …

I really hate that Spence took the L in that fashion cause super causals are calling him trash . I just had somebody tell me he was garbage and overrated , not realizing it’s just obviously a big gap between 1 and 2 . He’s still him … just not Crawford

HATE IT

I really hate that Spence took the L in that fashion cause super causals are calling him trash . I just had somebody tell me he was garbage and overrated , not realizing it’s just obviously a big gap between 1 and 2 . He’s still him … just not Crawford

HATE IT
Yeah.. this is why undefeated fighters fighting each other is rare..

HATE IT
I guess it wasn’t a great win for bud after all and beating someone like spence isn’t that impressive

HATE IT
Spence is a terrific fighter. Bud is just on a different level but no shame in that. I honestly think people like that person are not good for the sport and should watch something else.

Back
Top Bottom