Official 2023 Chicago Cubs Season Thread Vol: (17-17)

I love you brothers. I TOLD YOU WE'D GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

:pimp:

:nthat:

Real talk!
The homie CP is the originator of this thread.
Thank you for all the work you put in! All the articles and updates, all the insight and knowledge, all the times you kept us all even keeled.....props fam!

Shout out to all the following fam!!!!

C CP1708
sportsjunkie sportsjunkie
arstyle27 arstyle27
illmatic34 illmatic34
^these cats my fam!!!

@Proshares
@Chester McFloppy
meyer23 meyer23
@ChampCruThik sorry about the WS fam, Indians got a bright future!@Maxximus1
@Kevin Cleveland *ditto*
eentegra eentegra
moneyballer55 moneyballer55

Last edited:
:nthat:

Real talk!
The homie CP is the originator of this thread.
Thank you for all the work you put in! All the articles and updates, all the insight and knowledge, all the times you kept us all even keeled.....props fam!

Shout out to all the following fam!!!!

C CP1708
sportsjunkie sportsjunkie
arstyle27 arstyle27
illmatic34 illmatic34
^these cats my fam!!!

@Proshares
@Chester McFloppy
meyer23 meyer23
@ChampCruThik sorry about the WS fam, Indians got a bright future!@Maxximus1
@Kevin Cleveland *ditto*
eentegra eentegra
moneyballer55 moneyballer55

we are world champs!!!!!!!!!!! feels like i'm dreaming right now. I love all of you guys.

Sooo smashed right now bros!!!
Still can't believe we did it! Soo many people that I wish were still here to see this....

Even so, glad that we can all share this moment together.

KBoom for MVP!!!

Can't sleep. Too emotional lol
Mah man, never went to bed! It's gonna get weird at work today 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

0!

i still cant believe it. They finally did it. Oh the humanity. Go Cubs Go! FLy the W!

gear should be shipping soon. had to go online.

man to be back home last night.....

A lot of heroes on this Cubs team.

A lot of marbles.

Maddon made some mistakes this game 7, but the team produced.

Zobrist man :smh: Mr. Clutch

Chappman didnt want the Save. He wanted the W :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Well done Cubs, and CONGRATULATIONS

World Series TV ratings: Epic Game 7 was off the charts
A.J. Perez , USA TODAY Sports 11:44 a.m. EDT November 3, 2016

Wednesday night’s dramatic Game 7 of the World Series, as expected, led to some impressive ratings for Fox.

The broadcast of Chicago Cubs’ 8-7 victory over the Cleveland Indians in 10 innings earned an overnight rating of 25.2, Fox announced on Thursday. It was the most-watched baseball game for Fox since Game 7 of the 2001 World Series, a decisive game that featured the New York Yankees and the Arizona Diamondbacks that yielded a 27.0.

Outside of the presidential debates, the game was also the most-watched telecast since February's Super Bowl 50, according to Fox. The rating was also a 66% improvement over the last Game 7 in a World Series, a contest that pitted the San Francisco Giants against the Kansas City Royals in 2014.

Fox projected the telecast to be the largest it's had in prime time since January 2007

The game drew a record 51.2 rating in the Chicago market and a 71 share, meaning 71% of televisions in use in Chicago were tuned to the game. Cleveland had a 48.6 rating and a 69 share.

That national share was 40.

Overall, the series had a 14.9 rating and 25 share in markets metered by Nielsen, the highest-rated World Series since 2004 (Boston Red Sox vs. St. Louis Cardinals). It garnered 48% higher ratings than last year's New York Mets-Kansas City Royals World Series.

Back
Top Bottom