Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

PENCE >> schierholtz I remember a few guys in here last year were complaining about holtz being gone and pence coming in .. Pence has been worth every penny of his contract

PENCE >> schierholtz I remember a few guys in here last year were complaining about holtz being gone and pence coming in .. Pence has been worth every penny of his contract

Wait, what?

The only way I could see that as being even partially true would be if said person thought Pence was a rent-a-player ala Beltran. Otherwise I think you're tripping

Wait, what?

The only way I could see that as being even partially true would be if said person thought Pence was a rent-a-player ala Beltran. Otherwise I think you're tripping

That's what I was thinking :lol:

Unless he got it mixed up and was referring to 2012 when we first got him mid-season and he wasn't really doing much for us during the rest of the regular season until the championship run.

Dude was basically the only productive bat we had last year :rofl:

Last edited:
San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pagan, CF
Panik, 2B
Posey, C
Pence, RF
Sandoval, DH
Duvall, 1B
Arias, 3B
Blanco, LF
Crawford, SS

Detroit Tigers Lineup
Kinsler, 2B
Hunter, RF
Cabrera, 1B
V. Martinez, DH
J.D. Martinez, LF
Kelly, CF
Castellanos, 3B
Avila, C
Romine, SS

Indeed...happy to take this series though. Rest of the season is against the NL West.

Victor Martinez - glad to see him bounce back.

Assuming we lose we're 3 back with 6 left against LA. Obviously we'd like to be 2 back or less but we're still in decent position considering we looked dead in the water a few weeks ago.

Gotta take the series against Diamondbacks...no excuses, at all. 6 of the next 9 are against them.

Dodgers series' can only determine everything if we handle it biz everywhere else.

Even if Posey is red hot he still can't produce in a bases loaded situation. We got lucky the Dbacks botched an easy double play.

Back
Top Bottom