Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

I see your point about the Puig play. He has had other base running errors in the season as well.

In this game he had a leadoff double, Panik then grounds out to second but Blanco froze and didn't take third. Luckily Posey doubled the next at bat and Blanco scored. But considering we have not been scoring well we can not fumble runners at 3rd with less than two outs.

Nah, yesterday he didn't advance when Uribe threw home while Blanco was on 2nd.

Also he didn't realize a blooper was going to drop and didnt score from 2nd base.

Whoever the **** it is, it's one and done with this dumpster fire of a team.  

All these hacks in the bullpen have gotten so fat, I can't tell them apart anymore until Lincecum is pitching. 

Last edited:
This board is so dead ?! It's like we're not even in the post season ! I don't know about yall but I cannot wait for wed to come . I even called in from work to watch my beloved teams journey to the World Series...

the wait is killin me. i wish our game was today.

ill probably have trouble sleeping tonight.

The commercial ESPN's running with Mobb Deep in the background though :smokin

With our play the last month or so, I think most of us have given up on the team.

The difference this year between 10 and 12 is that those teams were healthy down the stretch and not limping in. Right now I'm cautiously optimistic about Wednesday. Everything must go right for this team to have a chance.

Hard to really assess a win/go home game 1.

Honestly, part of me thinks this team has really bought into the old if we get in watch out type mentality...but I think that's playing with fire.

Back
Top Bottom