Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Yeah, i dnt think yall want my selfies. :lol:

My homie did get a good slo-mo of Daniel Bryan tho

And i got to shake Vogeltrons hand

Last edited:
Buck was great this year. His call on Ishi's walkoff was awesome. How many times did he compare the atmosphere of AT&T park to old Yankee stadium? "AT&T Park, along with old Yankee stadium, has the most rabid fan atmosphere" How can you be mad at that? That's a hell of compliment to the stadium and the fan base. Buck was extremely complimentary the entire playoffs.

He was on 95.7 on friday and had nothing great things to say about SF and the Giants. He said he even gets **** from fans in St. Louis haha. Joe Buck is cool with me.

Harold Reynolds,on the other hand, was annoying as ****. It was obvious as **** that he wanted KC to win during the WS.

Last edited:
Btw is it worth going authentic over replica with jerseys

Wanna get a 25 jersey, but damn near 300 bucks is overkill...i guess a replica would do but not sure what the diff is.
IMO authentic is the only way to go. I had a replica a while back and it looked really cheap to me. I sold it and bought an authentic during a 40% deal at the MLB shop. With the authentics, everything is stitched and you get the arm patch. 

Btw is it worth going authentic over replica with jerseys

Wanna get a 25 jersey, but damn near 300 bucks is overkill...i guess a replica would do but not sure what the diff is.

IMO authentic is the only way to go. I had a replica a while back and it looked really cheap to me. I sold it and bought an authentic during a 40% deal at the MLB shop. With the authentics, everything is stitched and you get the arm patch. 
MLB Authentics >

patches on the sleeve :pimp:

Last edited:
Was watching a panda compilation of his 3 homerun game in i think the 2010 world series and joe buck sound straight disgusted when calling the homers. It wasnt until the 3rd home run that he showed some excitement in his call

History can win a stubborn man over. Madbum i think kinda turned him into a tolerable man :lol:

Still cannot believe 3 world series. 3 times underdogs. 3 time championships won on the ROAD

True road warriors

purchased about $600 of WS merch for me and my girl :pimp: should have it in a few weeks. Got the SF fitted with the WS champs patch :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom