Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Matt Holliday type of slide right there. :smh:

Hopefully Heston gets us back in the win column tomorrow.

Last edited:
May or may to happen tonight but it need to happen before the series is over.

Bum is out now. So Strickland will need to handle it at some point

Last edited:
Found it odd that Bochy used Vogelsong to start the 7th in a close game. Now both him and Petit are done and we are trying to push this to the 11th.

Great comeback win tonight. Felt like they stole won because the Rangers had some many chances with RISP and with that ballpark and current weather spells disaster, plus Heston did not have great stuff this outing.

Looking forward to Leake's debut tomorrow.

The weather is definitely taking its toll on our pitchers.  Absolutely brutal and unfortunately it'll be more of the same in Atlanta.

Can Pagan be moved down in the order?  Dude is a mess and itching closer to McGehee territory with his awful at bats. 

Mike Leake (9-5) 3.56 ERA, 1.15 WHIP vs. Martin Perez (0-2) 10.50 ERA, 2.33 WHIP

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pagan, CF (S)
Aoki, LF (L)
Duffy, 3B (R)
Posey, C (R)
Pence, DH (R)
Belt, 1B (L)
Maxwell, RF (R)
Crawford, SS (L)
Adrianza, 2B (S)

Texas Rangers Lineup
Odor, 2B (L)
Choo, RF (L)
Fielder, DH (L)
Beltre, 3B (R)
Moreland, 1B (L)
Hamilton, LF (L)
Andrus, SS (R)
Martin, CF (L)
Gimenez, C (R)

Not able to watch the game today but to only get 75 pitches through 8 innings out of the Texas starter is pathetic.

I'm hoping this back injury to Panik isn't serious. Also, I hope the 2B that was called up takes away all the playing time for Adrianza and forces the Giants to DFA him when Panik returns.

I know Panik is young and its a completely different situation than what I am about to say.....

But what is it with our World Series winning second basemen with back problems right after we win it? I certainly don't expect this to be a career threatening injury or anything, but its a very strange coincidence that after our World Series Championship seasons, our second basemen have all basically gone down with back issues.

I know Panik is young and its a completely different situation than what I am about to say.....

But what is it with our World Series winning second basemen with back problems right after we win it? I certainly don't expect this to be a career threatening injury or anything, but its a very strange coincidence that after our World Series Championship seasons, our second basemen have all basically gone down with back issues.
Hopefully it isn't anything serious. Rooting for Panik since we went to the same school.

Man - terrible timing...hopefully it's something that he can bounce back with just rest/rehab.

Need to be able to tread water these next two weeks

Back
Top Bottom