Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Some names for next year's 3B free agents are,

Aramis Ramirez, Chase Headley, Eric Chavez, Hanley Ramirez, and Casey McGehee

Each one, I'd rather have over Pablo. Pablo has proven that he can't stay on the field consistently. He's also proven to be liable defensively, and doesn't have great plate discipline.

Sandoval, albeit the season just started, isn't hitting confidently and already has made bad plays at 3B, wants too much money. He needs to do way more to prove he's worth the money he's asking for.

Look at his numbers and tell me if he's any better than Pablo.  Headley had a great 2012 season and is looking to get paid off that alone (he's making $8.5 million this year).  

There is no homerun 3rd base acquisition in the free agent market.  I don't know why you're excited about having the "best of the rest" when the rest aren't great. 

I'd personally take Alberto Callaspo on a short-term deal instead. Or maybe offer Pablo a 1 year deal to rebuild his value.  But after this Lincecum disaster, I kind of want to move on.  

Brandon Crawford

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

happy for crawford and the win....

but wouldve been SICK if they had won it with the walkoff In the park homerun by blanco

Is it wrong that I've missed the last week of Giants baseball because of MLB 14? This game is addicting and best of all I have during spring break....so I've done nothing productive.

I wouldnt say it is "wrong" of you to have missed all of the Giants games last week.  But since you qualified your statement as being on Spring Break.....I just have to ask....

Why couldnt you play MLB14 all day, and take a break and watch the actual games when they were on? 
laugh.gif

Well I wanted t.....but once you get in to this game it's hard to walk away. My player is this close to winning MVP at only 21....it's hard to walk away from that.

I'll be watching today though.

Back
Top Bottom