Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Relax before resident moron jumps in here and accused all of you of being imbecils with zero knowlede of what's going and love to rejoice over misery.

ONLY a person with 1 braincell would continously accused others of being dumn while not addressing the real issue with the team. Regardless of position/standings his deficiencies are glaring and they aren't sustainable or will yield different results with time.

Only a true imbecil would continue to support those shenanigans.

But hey, let me go back to my hole because I like many of you know nothing and somehow he is plugged in. Till this day ..Leon has been working them phones hard to try and get Ivey up i here.

Peace!

Have it :lol:.

Out of all I know **** talking be hitting u the hardest cuz deep down u know it’s true & be fitting like a glove. You, like your bottom of the barrel cohort, aren’t worth the nuance & back and forth for me anymore.

And at every winning opportunity for an argument in your favor mans gets to sticking out his chest. Not slick USER113766. U prolly the worst @ hiding your tail then barking loud when the time looks right. And yes ofc it’s usually loud nonsense.

End of the day, Knicks aren’t winning a chip this year or the next. My timeline is not yalls so there’s the essential disconnect. Year 3 of a rebuild & hovering above .500? And with no superstars leading the way? Everyone looking for quick fixes as if that’s not what they been doing the last 20 years. That turned out just great so keep doing it. Hire a new coach every other szn & trade every asset for the first available “star.”

Imma stay in the realistic sphere of things concerning this timeline of the Knicks development while you USER113766 & the like continue to call for things that ain’t gonna happen :lol:.

Last edited:
1674505246048.png

Have it :lol:.

Out of all I know **** talking be hitting u the hardest cuz deep down u know it’s true & be fitting like a glove. You, like your bottom of the barrel cohort, aren’t worth the nuance & back and forth for me anymore.

And at every winning opportunity for an argument in your favor mans gets to sticking out his chest. Not slick keko jones keko jones . U prolly the worst @ hiding your tail then barking loud when the time looks right. And yes ofc it’s usually loud nonsense.

End of the day, Knicks aren’t winning a chip this year or the next. My timeline is not yalls so there’s the essential disconnect. Year 3 of a rebuild & hovering above .500? And with no superstars leading the way? Everyone looking for quick fixes as if that’s not what they been doing the last 20 years. That turned out just great so keep doing it. Hire a new coach every other szn & trade every asset for the first available “star.”

Imma stay in the realistic sphere of things concerning this timeline of the Knicks development while you keko jones keko jones & the like continue to call for things that ain’t gonna happen :lol:.
My tail is never between my legs hommie. Either I avoid issues or confront them as they come.

Like I said, you like to belittle people in hopes that your argument is validated! However, you have yet to be right about anything. You're worst than your pops in those YT videos.

You're a barbershop **** talker. Always talking loud because your perseption is, the louder I am the more they'll listen. But when a real one steps up you back down. Continue stroking those keys and writing novels, no matter how eloquently you put thing, you're a fruit fly - harmless but annoying AF.

But hey, put that GM cap and everything in spoilers because no one reads them anyways. You talk about hot takes, and you be having the hottest one out there.

Anyways, resort back to name calling because it's acceptable online.

PS Don't be fool, the lack of replies or engagement you receive is not because you're right or intimidating but becuse 9 out 10 people rather leave someone clueless and crazy alone, rather than engage them.

Last edited:
“If someone is an *******, they’re an *******. If you think everyone is an *******, you’re the *******.”

I wonder if we’ll ever truly get an explanation for this. Because this is absolutely insane.

51 days.

Unless Cam smashed Thibs daughter or told him to go **** himself. This is next level stubbornness.

I’m actually cool with Thibs coming out and being like “we had a difference of opinion in practice, it got heated, blah, blah, etc”.

I just want an explanation at this point - That’s it.

If it’s about petty **** let us know. Leon won’t talk until the end of the season .

Reddish isn't good + he's on the trade block.

He's not going to play to potentially lower his already low value or get hurt.

How can Cam lower his value?

It doesn’t get lower than a 2nd round draft pick who will never see the court. :lol:

I really dislike Cam put of college and thought he would be a bust.

When we traded Knox plus a 1st I was dumbfounded and upset. When I seen him play consistently, I saw that dude has some skills and good BB instincts but lack focus ....

With all that said ..... we are were we thought we would be so amy criticism is BS because we are over achiving.

I thought Cam could give us something, so it's disappointing to see us likely to trade him or move on. I also think this short rotation is silly, especially with the NBA schedule. I'm also not going to sit here and predict that Cam will be a future star or anything, but I think he can be a contributor on a playoff team.. and isn't that what we're trying to do?

But it's always something, if it's not Cam, then it's some other bench player that we're clamoring for like he's the secret key to our success... or it's just a repeating issue of bad coaching and bad management and team vision. Either way..

I thought Cam could give us something, so it's disappointing to see us likely to trade him or move on. I also think this short rotation is silly, especially with the NBA schedule. I'm also not going to sit here and predict that Cam will be a future star or anything, but I think he can be a contributor on a playoff team.. and isn't that what we're trying to do?

But it's always something, if it's not Cam, then it's some other bench player that we're clamoring for like he's the secret key to our success... or it's just a repeating issue of bad coaching and bad management and team vision. Either way..
That's like the biggest issue bro.

You have some that are content because we ha e managed tobeat subpar or starless teams and because of it we are in a playoff spot. They content with the starters and with the small rotation.

Others are unhappy because we don't want anyone and we need to make moves to het a ****ing star at all cost.

And others that are cool with where we are but are very critical about the lack of playing opportunities for players that are young and talented and perhaps help as the season goes. Yet we want to trade those players because they are useless to thibs and we need other role players that are going to do the same exaxt BS .....

is just ****ing stupid.

we want to give a team Can and another 1st for another bench player. How dumb can anyone be bro.

I say F it.

Let’s play the Starters 42 mins a game and give Quickley 40 minutes.

This looks amazing for the long haul.

1674578858820.png

this team is stuck...

we're not good enough to win a chip, but not bad enough to land a top 3 pick. we have a young roster, but a coach that doesnt want to give all of them a fair opportunity. our starting 5 is pretty solid, but we have no depth. we have players with high salaries that dont even play. our brass talks about being high on guys like Obi, OUR lottery pick, but he hardly gets any burn. when the young guys do play, they're too scared to make a mistake, so they play outside themselves.

our rotation should really be 9 with IQ and Obi getting 25+ mpg each. Cam and Sims to round out the rotation. Deuce really has no business on the court at this point, bc IQ is still playing 1 off the bench.

we either need to package these young guys that dont play for someone that will make an impact, or play them.

Off topic but why no one ever told me Cracker Barrel was trash!
food aside cracker barrel’s be making me so uncomfortable man

1674598146047.jpeg

any establishment looking like this ^^^ in 2023 need to be put down fr

i just know they hanging people in the back too

Back
Top Bottom