Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest both Julius and KAT have to have the lowest value of all the “stars” in the league.

It really is trading one fraud for another. :lol:

KATs younger and a better shooter so that might give him an edge in the value department.

Thing is when you consider KATs contract it’s not w one for one trade. That contract is a death sentence.

Yea it’s terrible.

He starts making $60m a year next year for like 4 years.

It’s clear why he’s worth barely anything in this market.

Yea it’s terrible.

He starts making $60m a year next year for like 4 years.

It’s clear why he’s worth barely anything in this market.

And he plays absolutely 0 defense. He barely tries. He doesn’t want to post up at all. He just wants to chill and shoot 3s.

Grimes really needs to step up or speak up for the coach to draw some plays for him.

Weakest link even with Randle being Randle.

IMG_0212.jpeg

Last year's playoffs certainly reinforce this statement.

On another note, it seems like Deuce needs a change! Despite hoping for him to get minutes and contribute, the emergence of players like Heart, Divo, and IQ has limited his opportunities. I hope Deuce and Simms can find a team where they get the minutes they need to flourish.

If Randle can play like these last 2 games and keep his composure when he’s having an off day i would have no issue keeping him.

Brunson 20+, RJ 20+, Randle 20+
Quickly 15+ threat, Donte 15+ threat
Mitch Rob double double nightly with elite D
Other very solid complimentary role player (Hart Foundation)

Not a bad recipe if we can maintain the effort on Defense the whole yr. This a top 4 seed for sure.

Kind of feels like Randle is being very conscious of his body language and mannerisms after being exposed on twitter and even ESPN.

I will be waiting for the next bad Randle game to see if he can handle it in the correct manner.

He’s still a very talented player, its the attitude with teammates and hot headedness that I cant ignore cause it wears on the team.

Back
Top Bottom