Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prayers up 4 KP [but not a very strong 🙏 for the interim]. Hopefully it’s not as srs as the achilles.

Denver has LA right where they want them. Curious to see if this gentleman’s sweep changes the course of Bron’s career ending.
A truly humbled Lebron coming off the Knicks bench all but guarantees that ring is coming to NYC in the near future. Dreaming ofc but if it gets the job done who’s gonna argue against it.

The finishing touch on a winning team. He can’t carry anyone to the title himself but that’s not his role in NY if the dream were to manifest.

Also would be cool to see if Bronny can be developed into a professional basketball player for the NBA. He’s got the tools but needs hella work. Westchester got Mitch & Deuce their footing so 🤷

Looking at the landscape and this is where he’ll have the best chance to win with obviously the most notoriety. If he does leave them w/ nothing tho then that’s a really sour ending. All for it even more if that’s the case.

Booker is a looter in a riot playing next to a couple bigger looters.

Sixers trying to mind trick us.

We know Embiid and Aubrey are playing dog. It’s Game 5 already.

These tricks only work the first few games.

i want no parts of Booker. continuity matters, and we'd have to give up DDV, Hart, and/or Deuce in any trade. we have success and yet some want to blow it up for a name. i just dont get it.

It's astonishing how at the beginning of the playoffs, we hoped to avoid playing against Miami to keep all our guys healthy, and now we're facing off against a dirtier team.

As I watched a compilation of dirty plays by Embiid, they are just as, if not worse than Draymond's.

bogi was done anyway... his left wrist needed surgery so I guess this ankle injury made him shut it down

Back
Top Bottom