:pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
Goooooooooonies
We Get Results:I'm Feeling Lucky
All the **** up in the club get in free before 10, but they'd rather pay 10 to see if The Goooooooooonies goin' in.​

Im just gonna wait till tomorrow morning and cop at the mall, got home to late to get to the computer for eastbay, finishline, etc.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box for sale..Jordan XI Cool Grey sz.11 w/box, Jordan XII playoff sz.11 w/boxMy Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

I had a "G" in front of my order and about 30 mins later I received my confirmation email with the proper order number...so some of them will go thru tonight.
Hey You READING IS FUNDAMENTAL R.I.F.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did any New Yorker who ordered from Finishline.com have to pay Tax?

One of my orders went through with Tax as $0.00.

Do New Yorkers have to pay for Tax since FL.com is located in Indiana?

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

I first got the FLIPS from eastbay(order# without the G), FR in my size 12 was originally sold out. I order then FR from finishline. I call eastbay to see if I can add the FR to my order. The rep said yes. I will cancel my Finishline order in the morning. I didn't see the finishline code until after I placed my order.
Sz 12 is my passion

I placed an order on eastbay but cancelled it because it was 11s, then placed an order with finishline. I didn't see the 15% off code till later but I hope my order goes through. it still says processing.
sick.gif

@#%$ I WAS WAITING FOR FREAKING SISTER TO GET THE DAMN CARD BY THE TIME I WAS READY NO MORE 10, 10.5 OR 11!!!>:>:>:
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....​
arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008​

u have to pay tax in any state that HAS a FL store, by law

Team DC/MD/VA​

He who dies with the most shoes, STILL DIES
O.G. Member #58​

Quote:
Did any New Yorker who ordered from Finishline.com have to pay Tax?

Im pretty sure finishline charges you tax if they have a retail store in your state. They def charge tax in ny cause ive ordered from them in the past. I wouldnt rely on them for new releases though cause it seems they send their orders from retail stores not a warehouse like eastbay. I could be wrong about the last part but I know when I ordered some kicks a while ago they came from some mall in minnesota.

can you call back finishline and have them add the code for 15% off? didn't see the code until after i ordered

im tempted to cop another pair just for backup
Want-To-Buy:

*AF1 Haze 10.5
*Foot Patrol 360 Hybrid 10.5
*LeBron PEs 10.5

I'm might be done with the Jordan shoe game.... Stressful...
LakeShow!
F/S DS Jordan XIII Maroon/Silver10.5
Jordan V Black Silver 10.5

Quote:
u have to pay tax in any state that HAS and FL store, by law
Quote:
Im pretty sure finishline charges you tax if they have a retail store in your state. They def charge tax in ny cause ive ordered from them in the past. I wouldnt rely on them for new releases though cause it seems they send their orders from retail stores not a warehouse like eastbay. I could be wrong about the last part but I know when I ordered some kicks a while ago they came from some mall in minnesota.

Thanks for clarifying.

I'll see if the order goes thru. I'll be getting my pairs tomorrow at the store anyway.

Thanks to Mez One for the 15% code and akm2tan for the $20 code
happy.gif

Have you ever had a dream where you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world...?

Back
Top Bottom