Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

so is niketown.com getting them at 12 pacific?
"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

I am at a lose today i went to see both shoes in person and as i figured i liked them both but i can only buy one pair what pair should i get.

Quote:
I wonder how east coast cats feel about staying up till 4 est, because nike never seems to be on schedule

Oh its great...and since they decided to put the black 5's up extra early, I've been waiting since about 7 Eastern...I wish they were just consistent...

^ get the fire reds..
Classic Shoe
Classic Colorway
Cheaper..

what you got?
aim: itsandrewfoo
FOR SALE: AF1 "INVISIBLE WOMAN" Sz. 9 $175 Shipped

Got 3 Fire Reds and 2 Flips size 9.5 off of Eastbay. Pretty easy cop over the phone. Didn't see the coupon code for FNL. Oh well. Good luck to everyone that ordered from FNL. Hopefully they don't cancel the orders because of the discounts!
The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

^ Should be 3AM ET, and I emphasize the SHOULD.
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

Quote:
Hopefully they don't cancel the orders because of the discounts!
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

man both are hot...i bought the fire reds onLine...but i guess i have to Line up for the fLips earLy tommorrow
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Quote:
Oh its great...and since they decided to put the black 5's up extra early, I've been waiting since about 7 Eastern...I wish they were just consistent...
:rofl:
roll.gif
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

^ thats good... because only those dedicated enough will wait the whole time and will be able to have a shot at getting them..

yall should be happy.

Team Pacific Northwest

I am on the east coast and i rather wait in my house for ndc than to be sleeping outside, plus i have a voucher.

oh snap....im trippin cuz I was able to buy them online, I was gon get up and get on the train at 6am today. Dang, I may have to buy the flips just cuz now

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

^^^They had the Kids Flips up yesterday for a few hours...If it was a mistake, I wish they would have made the same mistake with the adult sizes and I'd be sleeping already...I wonder if they do that stuff on purpose or what?

Finally got my Eastbay confirmation email. So for those who didn't receive it yet, be patient.
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

justed copped 2X freds and 1X flips on finishline.com in size 13 got my email already...for all who posted the code thankz got 60 beans off my order and if they happen to cancel my order eff it ill be on the grind manyana n-e ways
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

I got a product voucher so I am waiting for the fire reds on NDC but I copped the flips off eastbay already because when I talked to Nike customer service they said flips wont be on NDC in guy sizes

I feel you on that one superhitman. I just wish they would release the flips online so I don't have to get up early to get those too.

Back
Top Bottom