Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
I wont be suprised when I hear a story about someone puking when they see the DTRT IIIs in the wild.
:wow:
embarassed.gif
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball"-Rasheed Wallace

^^ yup -- there was a FSR.....at about 11:30am....and the 15% coupon was still working.....but looks like they figured it out and disabled the 15% off codes.......

$20 off still works though 140568
TEraPATRICK
>SHE HELPS US SLEEP...BETTER<​
Member # 1 aka BETA SPERM FACTOR

thanks for the heads up to everyone who posted about it. I put in my order, I'm hoping Finishline comes through.

Any restocking on the Flips as of yet?
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Mork and Mindy ($120), Milli Vanillis($100), UNLVS ($120) for sale cheap. PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

^^ both were restocked to FSR on finishline.com at 11:30am today--- Flips are mostly gone by now.....firereds still have many sizes
TEraPATRICK
>SHE HELPS US SLEEP...BETTER<​
Member # 1 aka BETA SPERM FACTOR

Ordered another pair of FR's and used the 15% off code. The $20 off code didn't work for me this time, but FNL did come thru with the pair i ordered Friday night.

15% off may or may not work. Read the fine print.
Quote:
**Minimum purchase amount must be met before shipping and taxes. Coupon not redeemable for cash. Present this coupon at time of purchase. Limit one redemption per customer per day. Coupon not valid on the purchase of gift cards. This coupon cannot be combined with any other discount, coupon, offer, prior purchase, exchange or refund. Excludes regularly priced Nike Statement product (including but not limited to all Air Force, Air Max 360, LeBron James, etc.) and Brand Jordan. Also excludes all Fossil. Additional exclusions may apply. Coupon valid in-store or at www.finishline.com. To redeem online, enter the 6-digit promo code at checkout. Cash value 1/100. Coupon valid 3/1/2007 through 4/1/2007.

I am glad that this was an easy release for most. I did not have a hard time at NTSF. Another classic colorway to add to the collection. Can't wait to wear the Fire Reds this summer!

could not use both the discount code and the shipping code at finishline.com after tax and shipping it was cheaper to use the $20 off instead of 15%off.
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

this release was easy for me. ordered 2 flips and 1 fire red on eastbay at midnight friday. went to the mall sunday got one of each for my daughter at kids footlocker and one pair of flips for my wife while we were there as well. I'm bummed I didn't get 2 fires for myself. I may have to get another. after seeing them in person I like them more

Back
Top Bottom