Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
jordanking23945 I used a Nikon D50 with a 70-300mm lens zoomed to 100mm. The settings were f 11 at 0.5 secs. I used the natural light coming in through a glass door. I reflected some of that light into the shadow areas by placing a silver sun shade that's used in car windshields to keep the sun out. I placed it on the opposite side of the light to reflect it back. Also camera was on a tripod to avoid any camera shake so the pics would stay sharp. I resized and corrected the white balance in Photoshop.
Jordan 3 "FireRed" & "Flips" Most Sizes
Jordan III Cool Grey Sz. 9Email me for more info @ jordanking23945@yahoo.com and free overnight shipping!

ptrakarn23:
ska, how come my 'report' button is broken sometimes? I receive an error randomly.
I wish I could tell you, but I have no clue.
ptrakarn23:
btw, way to take advantage of the yuku profile there man, its loookin greeeat!
Thanks.
happy.gif

There's waaaay, WAAAAAY, WAAAAAAY better ones than mine, though.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Better late then never, i had these since release date but never had the chance to post pics, 1 or more fire reds will be commin in by sumtime next month
240961092.jpg

240961109.jpg

240961113.jpg
240961101.jpg

here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious

^Yes. They retail for $125+tax. Over here in the bay area, the tax is 8.75 so the total would be $136. You're basically paying for shipping.

I got my Fire Reds way easier than I thought and I got them at like 6pm that Saturday, the finishline workers said the release was a flop (at least in Cincy) but I love my Fire Red III's almost as much as my Cool Greys so whatevs lol (I learned whatevs from my white friends I think that @#%$ is hilarious)
"And the Ques don't wear no DIAMOND RIIIINGs and the ALPHAS, they don't know how to SIIIIING...All I'm sayin, is LaLaLaLaLaLa K A PSIIIII, I LOVE YOUUUUU....YO YO

Damn nice pics to everyone who posted. Real nice OG collection to those of you. Anyway, I'm hearing a lot of horrer stories about Eastbay. I wonder if you guys used a credit card or debit card? I heard somewhere that if you use a debit card your order is more likely to go through.

Don't know if this is true, but on the CG's I used a debit card and it went through no problem. Any one else heard of this? Good luck again to those of you that orderes again and used the same discount code. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Doesn't that code say you can't use it on Jordan's? Is it really worth the couple of bucks and the headache?

got all 3 llls...FireREds...FLips..HArbours...real comfortable shoe from all jordans ...got FR and Flips size 7 if any one need let me know....AWSOME SHOE OVERALL! kinda not feeling the black area on the flips...looks like cheap paint that will chip off in due time..my only concern

times sqaure FL pretty much sold out of all the good sizes. Is it just me or do the Flips fit a little more snugger than the FRs? I actually had to get a half size larger for the Flips. Also you know once you sweat in the flips the leather isn't exactly going to be kind as far as odor and comfort. I just gave myself a little more room with the Flips. So happy!!!!

YES!!! just checked the order history and says fully shipped :smokin
smokin.gif
should be gettin my flip pair on friday i thought they cancelled :lol:
laugh.gif

edit: just realized eastbay is in WI and im in chicago so 2day shipping :pimp:
pimp.gif
gotta love that got 4pairs coming in this week(not 4flips lol older jays) my parents goin to ''flip'' when the gotta see all of em :b
tongue.gif

man got off work today at 5:00 and went to the mall to pick up yet another pair of 10.5 FR. They had a few pair that I was able to choose a good pair from.This is how it should be for now on. Couple days after release and sizes still around. Its not that serious to wait in line at 4:00 in the morning yall.
Not a New Member, Just a New Name
Formerly Known As
Create24Chaos & Bootyologist24
FOR SALE: 1 pair Fire-Red V's sz 10.5, DS Conition, $$155.00 including $10 shipping, DS Jordan Retro II mid's sz 10 wht/varsity red/blk, $130.00 plus $10 shipping. Contact me at ldealt24@yahoo.com or FLiPinoy9one6@gmail.com

Congrats to all who p/u the 3's!! Wish I was able to...had other obligations that day.. If anyone in So Cal has an extra pair of sz. 9 flips please pm...also please let me know how much? Hopefully you'll be generous not to overcharge. Thanks!

I just got my shipment confirmation from Finish Line today. BTW I used the discount. Quite happy I must say :]

Edit: Just checked my Eastbay status too (my Eastbay order also originally had a G too)

Everything is coming together well :D
happy.gif

Finally got the eastbay orderstatus to update

Order Summary

Customer Number xxxxxxxx
Order Number: xxxxxxxx
Order Date: 03/23/2007

Ship Method: FED X STANDARD OVERNIGHT

Shipping Address:
Jason m
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dayton, OH xxxxx

Order Details:

Item Number Description Qty Price Subtotal
36064161 JRDN RETRO 3-WH/RD/GY - Size 11.0 2 $124.99 $249.98
Subtotal: $249.98
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Discounts: $0.00
GiftCards Redeemed: $0.00
Total: $249.98

Order Number: xxxxxxxx
Order Date: 03/23/2007
Method: FED X STANDARD OVERNIGHT
Carrier: Fed Ex
Ship Date: 03/26/2007
Estimated delivery
Mar 27, 2007 by 3:00
Tracking No: xxxxxxxxxxx

Tracking Number x / Destination DAYTON, OH
Ship Date /Service type Standard Overnight
Mar 26, 2007
Estimated delivery /Weight 7.0 lbs.
Mar 27, 2007 by 3:00
PM

Status In transit

Date/Time /Activity /Location
Mar 26, 2007 7:45 PM Left origin MOSINEE, WI
4:45 PM Picked up MOSINEE, WI
1:06 PM Package data transmitted toFedEx

Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

yeah i got my shipping conf from finishline..only on the ones i didnt use the discount on...i guess ill keep my fingers crossed on the discounted ones

Awesome, got my shipping confirmation too. I'm glad the order went through, I was hoping it would since I ordered mine 15 minutes til 12. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Should be here Wednesday. Might go by a local spot and see if they have any more and might pick up an extra pair.

Yeah I just received my Shipping confirmation from FL...should be here Thursday. I am so glad FL came through this time!!
I Always Buy 3 Pairs. One To Wear, One To Stare, And One To Break Your Neck

Back
Top Bottom