Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

How many fouls Mike Rice? You haven't brought it up in like 8 seconds.
laugh.gif

The Barea/Terry backcourt is horrible. Neither can play defense against guys their own height already but put them against bigger guards and obviously they're gonna be getting scored on. If only Carlisle had spent some more time playing Brewer in the regular season...I just can't believe he's been wasting on the bench since he came to Dallas. 

The Barea/Terry backcourt is horrible. Neither can play defense against guys their own height already but put them against bigger guards and obviously they're gonna be getting scored on. If only Carlisle had spent some more time playing Brewer in the regular season...I just can't believe he's been wasting on the bench since he came to Dallas. 

Portland losing composure to end the third.

It's not over though.

But I love the way they're playing.

Portland losing composure to end the third.

It's not over though.

But I love the way they're playing.

This is the Tyson Chandler I was expecting in games 1-4.

Taking perimeter shots when you're on the road is a recipe for disaster.

This is the Tyson Chandler I was expecting in games 1-4.

Taking perimeter shots when you're on the road is a recipe for disaster.

Peja with the MFing dagger.

This series should be over.
30t6p3b.gif

Loved the attitude we played with tonight. Scrappy. Tough. Complete opposite of soft.

Only took threes/perimeter shots when they were open, and otherwise attacked the basket.

Let's HOPE to win one on the road, and try to get some rest...

Peja with the MFing dagger.

This series should be over.
30t6p3b.gif

Loved the attitude we played with tonight. Scrappy. Tough. Complete opposite of soft.

Only took threes/perimeter shots when they were open, and otherwise attacked the basket.

Let's HOPE to win one on the road, and try to get some rest...

Back
Top Bottom